> Advanced finance
mauranius
post Jun 3 2012, 04:08 PM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,156

Hello, here's my third and final suggestion of the day,

Since the beginning I saw that the finance section only features divions for chronological payment, based on comment, based on ammount and a division based on balance, however I find it hard to actually see some of my results in here,

For example I would like to know what my exact income is over this week from tournaments, or how much from rentals.

Also I would like to know how much money I make training players (This can be determined by substracting starting value from current value), however if I've bought players from the "Free agents" or "School" section it is very easy to lose track which player you've bouht for how much money, this could be the same from players I bought on the transfer market (however that's easier to distuingish).

The problem with many of these things is that it takes a lot of time for me to find out everything exactly or keep extra notes and that - in my opinion - this could be easily added to the code of the game. I don't know if it will take up too much information or speed from your servers (if it does it's obviously not a right update wink.gif ) but as we are all "Managers" the financial section is the most important. If you lose money on certain aspects of the game it might be disadvised to still use them.

For me it sounds logic to improve the financial section into an advanced statistics section, let me know what you think of it!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:06 AM