> what about a neww restart?
dreamlan-d
post Jul 21 2011, 02:26 AM
Post #1

Semi-Prof

Group: Members
Member No.: 459

Guild championship?

changes?none, like you can see no changes no more activity, who gets frustrated us, as players that were playing the other giving everything and now we see this oh well is the game, and we just play if we want right?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
g3ck0
post Jul 21 2011, 12:03 PM
Post #2

Veteran

Member No.: 6,244

hello dreamlan-d,

I can understand your disppointment cause we had the same trouble yesterday that we had to face a complete inactive union that was not willing to play at all... But to see both sides - the moderator and the player - we can´t do more than we did ... We can´t force the unions to play.... In my opinion unions that don´t play shouldn´t send an application at all, but they don´t see it that way. They prefer destroying god ideas for events rather -/ But like said we tried our best we modificated the rules - did a restart - but we can´t force someone to play sorry.

So long

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
dreamlan-d
post Jul 21 2011, 12:37 PM
Post #3

Semi-Prof

lol but i knew this will happen, we have won last championship for sure we were in first is obvious everyone wanted to restart, now the cahmpionship restarts new rules and nobody plays, this sint fair for us união da lingua portuguesa at all, if is to not keep playing just keep playing the old championship cause isnt any point in remake it, and is only way to compensate what we waste last championship that we cant afford to waste now
+Quote Post
g3ck0
post Jul 21 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #4

Veteran

Member No.: 6,244

dreamlan-d as told you in skype in one of our conversations we lost no match before the restart too and now we lost cause our opponents were unwilling to play at all ... I know the disappointment you feel right now. But as said before, we can´t force anyone ...

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
potzylush
post Jul 27 2011, 01:31 AM
Post #5

Amateur

Member No.: 5,860

(dreamlan-d @ Jul 21 2011, 12:37 PM) *

we have won last championship for sure we were in first

Well actually if I remember well, there were only 3 or 4 matches that were played in the last inter-union championship when it was decided to restart it all over again. Saying "we have won" refers to a result occuring when a tournament, in this case, has finished completely and all the matches have been played. On the other hand, if you meant saying "we would have won", that's a completely different story but nevertheless FALSE. This game is about playing online football and not putting your predictions at test by announcing the outcome of a championship at a point when only after 4 fixtures have been played. If you do happen to have such powers, you should rather consider opening a fortune-teller shop.

All of us are aware that not all unions are playing a lot in this championship but you don't see us complaining about it; like gecko said, every union is entitled to play as many games as it wishes, we cannot force anyone to play more or less. The thing that most bothers you is actually the fact that you no longer are in the 1st place and instead of trying to make up the ground you start complaining about things that will never be undone. But don't worry, even as it is, you still are the biggest union in this game, no one will ever take that away from you (I'm doing a little bit of predictions myself now lol)

Cheers
+Quote Post
dreamlan-d
post Jul 27 2011, 04:56 AM
Post #6

Semi-Prof

First of all thanks for the comment!

Second nobody listen us complaining, we played and we didnt knew about restart till the day that restart...

Third we going on 7 day match not 4th and the most hard guilds had pass and yes isnt prediction the game was won, the ucranian alliance had loose and so the turkish guild so was done, pretty easy accounts...and we was in first after playing with all small unions so...was a 90% chance prediction =)

and we making it up i complain imediatly in the first day, cause i didnt see any changes so no reason to restart right =)

and now my prediction we still be first we in proper way and running our plan perfectly after 1st day accident =)

cheers and keep the good job on your team

sorry and if i remember off course you would not complain now you was one of last and oh well, will see your guild didnt fair play and stop after 150 and we making it up and i have no big respect for people without word that say lets play 150 and then stop 4 hours before =)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 06:17 AM