Reply to this topicStart new topic
> help me plzz...
AYDINSPOR SK
post Nov 2 2009, 03:35 PM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,146

Hello, Firstly i started to play 11x11 2 days ago and i enjoy playing it... But today i asked a question to moderator proturk and he spoke with me informal language... it really make me unhappy.. he said "not make me crazy" in turkish very rudely and informal.. it bothers me very much.. And an other moderator called Xcellency tried to help me but he couldnt.. i m very unhappy... You can read our messages on the chat channel and you can see everything... we chatted between 15:50 and 16:25.. i want yo to do the right thing with justice... i like 11x11 but i dont want to play more because of PROTURk....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
abdul wahab
post Nov 2 2009, 10:59 PM
Post #2

Amateur

Member No.: 287

hi
its best on line football manager game i have ever found. So i would suggest not to leave it due to disrespect of some person. if there is one bad man then there are certainly hundereds ready to help you too. Write on forum or to support for your problems and many will try to help you out. thats what i do.
enjoy the game smile.gif
+Quote Post
faceman
post Nov 3 2009, 12:04 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

Hello,

i noticed your feedback and we will have a talk to our moderators again.

But please remind that our moderators are also humans ...

Keep playing and having fun with the game
+Quote Post
kalelkva
post Nov 18 2009, 10:31 AM
Post #4

Amateur

Member No.: 236

QUOTE(AYDINSPOR SK @ Nov 2 2009, 09:35 PM) *

Hello, Firstly i started to play 11x11 2 days ago and i enjoy playing it... But today i asked a question to moderator proturk and he spoke with me informal language... it really make me unhappy.. he said "not make me crazy" in turkish very rudely and informal.. it bothers me very much.. And an other moderator called Xcellency tried to help me but he couldnt.. i m very unhappy... You can read our messages on the chat channel and you can see everything... we chatted between 15:50 and 16:25.. i want yo to do the right thing with justice... i like 11x11 but i dont want to play more because of PROTURk....

just ignore him, but i do agree, there must be a justice here. for admin, humanity is not an excuse. Every action there will be consequences..

--------------------
LUV U FULL,

IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:40 AM