Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WOW LOL, changing clock
Nekki Gamer
post Nov 2 2011, 03:23 AM
Post #1

Semi-Prof

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,995

ok guys i surrender smile.gif is it possible that changing clock time by 1 hour can so much efect on server?
do i even have to tell you how much bugs i expirienced during this day just becouse of that 1 hour change?

i figured im starting to be pain i a... for all of us but plzz no offense, find 2-3 good programers who will run this server good, it shouldnt be that hard really.....

and yes i nearly forget, plzzz dont give us more free restores plzzzz smile.gif

Available free agents:
Free agents couldn't be found

Every day in the market of free agents, you will find 3 new players and the old ones disappear. You can raise the number of available players by constructing a Club Base of level 2 and above (new players appear after 02:00).
Available players in the sports school:
Player couldn't be found

Current nationality Serbia
Team nationality
You can change player's nationality
once a calendar month.

its freaking 3:21 am now lol
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Theck
post Nov 2 2011, 02:26 PM
Post #2

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 469

Hello Nekki Gamer,

First things first those bugs you expirianced was from the developer team trying to make some new innovations to the game so some bugs came out that they are working 24/7 giving their best to fix.

11x11 administration and moderation team is very sorry about it and we will surely make something to make up to all users.

Second thing I didn't notice anyone is complaining about free restores, if you don't like them, don't use it. Simple as that. Being VIP as you are maybe easy but for some non VIP users free restores are great gift. Don't wanna be rude but in the end, ITS A GIFT!!!

"i figured im starting to be pain i a... for all of us but plzz no offense"

None taken, forum is a place where you can always speak free and see what other people think about that. At least this one on 11x11 will always stay open for other peoples opinion.

Regards
+Quote Post
Nekki Gamer
post Nov 2 2011, 05:00 PM
Post #3

Semi-Prof

hello TheCK smile.gif

when i said about free restores... problem is in that there are like you moderators said 98% of players playing this game less than 50 games per day and i figured out there are at least 80% who only play 1 tourny or 2 per day and day using 4 restores in 2 tournys and i must play against pressing all day long.... and i play this game (at least now about 16 hours per day so i sorta play about 40% of my games against restored team)
+Quote Post
Theck
post Nov 2 2011, 10:06 PM
Post #4

Semi-Prof

And that was 4 days ?! And you cannot stand that you played against non VIP players who had restores and a chance to win some cups those 4 days ?! Another thing, pressing. Its an ingame tactic, not a cheat or something and it can be played by any user. So if you feel like it, play it yourself.

I suggest you to read your post again and you can see how it sounds. Noone, and again NOONE said that he didn't like those restores.

Another thing is, If 98% is playing 50 games per day that surely cannot mean that 80% is playing 1 or 2 cups per day. If you do not know mathematics (variance) please do not write such a thing. I suggest you to learn more about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

If you want short explanation please write me again I can explain you.

Hope I helped in every way not just 11x11 problems but also educating you a little
+Quote Post
Nekki Gamer
post Nov 2 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #5

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(Theck @ Nov 2 2011, 10:06 PM) *

And that was 4 days ?! And you cannot stand that you played against non VIP players who had restores and a chance to win some cups those 4 days ?! Another thing, pressing. Its an ingame tactic, not a cheat or something and it can be played by any user. So if you feel like it, play it yourself.

I suggest you to read your post again and you can see how it sounds. Noone, and again NOONE said that he didn't like those restores.

Another thing is, If 98% is playing 50 games per day that surely cannot mean that 80% is playing 1 or 2 cups per day. If you do not know mathematics (variance) please do not write such a thing. I suggest you to learn more about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

If you want short explanation please write me again I can explain you.

Hope I helped in every way not just 11x11 problems but also educating you a little

ok, just answer me 1 question, whats the procentage of users who play this from 5 to 20 games per day? do you have that statistic there? and how much of tham are at lvl6... maybe i little overreacted with my 40% but i said that just to make point... and im sure im not much wrong with that procentage too... for example today i maybe runned on 10 games with pressing and most of tham where in finals of tournys.... but last for days every 3rd to 5th game i played against pressing....

and at the end of the day... free restores are not so big problem... problem is nekki team dont do anything about rich cheaters and bugs thay made... thay just keep ruin this game, more and more... today we sow great example of this in the news... and yes i know its your job to defend this game... but in back of your mind you know its more sucky day by day.....
+Quote Post
Theck
post Nov 3 2011, 07:42 PM
Post #6

Semi-Prof

As I said, and i will say it again, our developer team is trying to fix all bugs. We are making some game changes starting 7th november and offcourse some bugs came out. They make this game more ballanced and for those who play 24/7 its ruining because they cannot cheat anymore. I know plenty of reasonable people will love new solutions.

Second thing, I dont wanna be unpolite, but you dont know a thing about mathematics, statistic or variety. Please read it on the link above and I also explained it to you on ingame chat.

Third, I work here on volontary base, dont want to defend anything or anybody, just know more than you and how much effort people put in to make everything work. Its easy to spam forum how you found one or two bugs in a game that is played by over 1 000 000 peapole.

"problem is nekki team dont do anything about rich cheaters" they just made a great thing and you cry about it on the other post. Think about 1000 apologies administration made for those bugs and they appeared now, when new chagnes are made. Administration will make great gifts, like always, to make you know that your patiance is appritiated.

Regards
+Quote Post
Nekki Gamer
post Nov 5 2011, 01:39 AM
Post #7

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(Theck @ Nov 3 2011, 07:42 PM) *

As I said, and i will say it again, our developer team is trying to fix all bugs. We are making some game changes starting 7th november and offcourse some bugs came out. They make this game more ballanced and for those who play 24/7 its ruining because they cannot cheat anymore. I know plenty of reasonable people will love new solutions.

Second thing, I dont wanna be unpolite, but you dont know a thing about mathematics, statistic or variety. Please read it on the link above and I also explained it to you on ingame chat.

Third, I work here on volontary base, dont want to defend anything or anybody, just know more than you and how much effort people put in to make everything work. Its easy to spam forum how you found one or two bugs in a game that is played by over 1 000 000 peapole.

"problem is nekki team dont do anything about rich cheaters" they just made a great thing and you cry about it on the other post. Think about 1000 apologies administration made for those bugs and they appeared now, when new chagnes are made. Administration will make great gifts, like always, to make you know that your patiance is appritiated.

Regards

ok,

we will see what will hepend on 7th and how much it will "improve" game...

u would be suprised how much i know about math and if your soo good at it too you wouldnt said that over 1milion people played this game when we all know that are at least half of tham multiaccounts....

and about that 3rd thing about cheaters... you guys are making game change which will effect bouth, cheaters and "morons" like me who play 16+ hours per day...

i already said that change for value of the players by pts expiriance puted in tham would be great and that will be great improvment...

but as i said somewhere here in forum i will stop fight with new proposals (or like you said spamming) for this game to make it better... i give up...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:11 AM