Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Union Champ, Changing rules
Theck
post Feb 17 2011, 04:48 PM
Post #1

Semi-Prof

Group: Members
Member No.: 469

I just wanna say: shame on you, for changing rules, first it was said that winner will get 600 % exp now its down to 400 like an every VIP cup !?

Why do we even fight then ?!

i will play VIP cups they are way more cheaper and same exp sad.gif

really disappointed here as union cups have no purpose now :!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
KVADRATIKUM
post Feb 17 2011, 04:57 PM
Post #2

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 4,570

QUOTE(Theck @ Feb 17 2011, 04:48 PM) *

I just wanna say: shame on you, for changing rules, first it was said that winner will get 600 % exp now its down to 400 like an every VIP cup !?

Why do we even fight then ?!

i will play VIP cups they are way more cheaper and same exp sad.gif

really disappointed here as union cups have no purpose now :!

600% ??? laugh.gif

Awards:
All Football-unions will be rewarded with ingame cash (between 3.000.000 and 20.000) for the FU and experience percentage (between 300% and 150%) for FU-tournaments. The full list is available in the rules section.
You may have noticed, that the experience points in Union-tournaments have been reduced. During the preparation of the Union-Championship we noticed a bug, that the experience percentage in all Union-tournaments had been at 600%. We reduced it to 300% for all Unions in the end of December. Now every union can play for their percentages (300% to 150%) in the Championships. All Unions, which do not participate will receive 150% after the Championship finished. So the percentage does not depend on the glory rating, but on the Union-Championship rewards.

BUG=600% wink.gif

You only get 400%.
+Quote Post
Theck
post Feb 17 2011, 05:07 PM
Post #3

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(KVADRATIKUM @ Feb 17 2011, 04:57 PM) *

600% ??? laugh.gif
BUG=600% wink.gif
You only get 300%.
400% you get if you win two championships.

Whats the point then ?!
we all have VIP why paying 200-600k for union cups ?!
i can play LION vip cup for 100 !?

BFU will not participate in UC anymore and hope other unions will do the same as there is nothing we can do with 3kk biggrin.gif

i can close the union and get them for myself hehehe biggrin.gif:D:D
+Quote Post
KVADRATIKUM
post Feb 17 2011, 05:14 PM
Post #4

Semi-Prof

Sense of play in the championship unions do not. Championship unions = circus.
Yes agree. you simply play the VIP Cups and receive the same experience (and pay 100-1000), rather than create expensive tournaments for the union.
Good luck.
+Quote Post
faceman
post Feb 17 2011, 05:17 PM
Post #5

Unregistered

Nodoby said it was 600%. Planned was 300% for the winner. Now it is 400%!
+Quote Post
truli
post Feb 17 2011, 05:34 PM
Post #6

Rookie

Member No.: 5,937

QUOTE(KVADRATIKUM @ Feb 17 2011, 04:57 PM) *

600% ??? laugh.gif
BUG=600% wink.gif
You only get 300%.
400% you get if you win two championships.

it was your mistake, your 'bug', your fault... if you don't know how to do your job properly, why should we pay for this?
before union championship started the rules and rewards were different than in the end, it seams this was not an accident, you wanted to attract unions to play this championship with this huge exp bonus rewards and when we took the bite, you decreased it, very clever off you, but we will not be fools once more.
+Quote Post
KVADRATIKUM
post Feb 17 2011, 05:39 PM
Post #7

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(truli @ Feb 17 2011, 05:34 PM) *

it was your mistake, your 'bug', your fault... if you don't know how to do your job properly, why should we pay for this?
before union championship started the rules and rewards were different than in the end, it seams this was not an accident, you wanted to attract unions to play this championship with this huge exp bonus rewards and when we took the bite, you decreased it, very clever off you, but we will not be fools once more.

What other? The rules written - 300 (now 400)
blame the greedy Russian administrators ..
+Quote Post
Theck
post Feb 17 2011, 05:48 PM
Post #8

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(faceman @ Feb 17 2011, 05:17 PM) *

Nodoby said it was 600%. Planned was 300% for the winner. Now it is 400%!

no it was planed additional 300 biggrin.gif

now it is additional 100 smile.gif and whats the difference between VIP and union ?!

Vip cost less, has bigger prize money and get you points smile.gif
Union just cost veryyyyy much, thats all smile.gif

Just ask any leader of the any union. What was in the rules ?!

It clearly said 600 % to first union 590% to second . . .
All leaders will confirm this, again changes are made after the competition.
Who will fight for 400 % ?!!?!?!? we are not insane $)
+Quote Post
truli
post Feb 17 2011, 05:55 PM
Post #9

Rookie

QUOTE(KVADRATIKUM @ Feb 17 2011, 05:39 PM) *

What other? The rules written - 300 (now 400)
blame the greedy Russian administrators ..

the rules were changed, so there is no more proof of what was written before and it was 600% for first, 590% for the second, etc... you can ask any other union leader like TheCK said, they will all confirm this...
and now they say it was a mistake, a bug, come on man, u actually believe this s...?
+Quote Post
faceman
post Feb 17 2011, 06:27 PM
Post #10

Unregistered

Why do you think "additional 300%"?

It was never said "additional"!

Also we did not change anything, as some of your union members are telling currently. Please note, that we will need to take action against spreading such rumors.
Thank you!
+Quote Post
Theck
post Feb 17 2011, 07:10 PM
Post #11

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(faceman @ Feb 17 2011, 06:27 PM) *

Also we did not change anything, as some of your union members are telling currently. Please note, that we will need to take action against spreading such rumors.
Thank you!

but why playing for 400% !? isn't it easier to play VIP where besides exp you can earn money too smile.gif
I just say it is not worth fighting for, its better to play VIP cups that are not 200 000 - 600 000 to organize smile.gif
+Quote Post
faceman
post Feb 17 2011, 07:14 PM
Post #12

Unregistered

This is another topic. I know, that it is less. Because of this we will keep talking to the developers to make Unions and Union's cups more attractive.
+Quote Post
truli
post Feb 17 2011, 07:26 PM
Post #13

Rookie

QUOTE(faceman @ Feb 17 2011, 06:27 PM) *

Thank you!

i wish i would have done a print screen of rules that were announced before union championship started, i can only wish this, too bad i didn't...
and don't talk about spreading rumors, when 99% of people who actually read the rules off union championship before, know what WAS written than, and they can only laugh at what they can read there now...
...don't threaten me with some ban or something because i didn't gave 1 euro for this game, a newer bought 1 single buster, so i actually have nothing to lose man, you don't scare me... all i want is truth to be told and for you and others in your team to admit you made a mistake and to realize, that no union would play union championship for only 100% increase in union tournament experience bonus, because we all lost a lot off time playing union championship games, for myself i can say i only played max 2-3 other tournaments a day which was a big decrease off income for me, and i also spend a lot off money on rented players that i usually don't need unless i play big money tournament, so it was not profitable for me at all and i think lot off people feel the same way i do, but you will find out that when no serious football union applies for the new season...
+Quote Post
faceman
post Feb 17 2011, 07:35 PM
Post #14

Unregistered

As I said, the rules have not been edited, the news have not been edited, too.

Please do not spread such rumors. You can check www.11x11.ru, where the situation is all the same. The goal for each union was to hold the maximum experience (as your union did now), as before every union received the maximum.

EDIT:

The topic is back open now. You can send your critics and suggestions here.

Let me summarize the experience percentage developement during the last weeks:

In December 2010 we did the first preparations for the Union Championship. Also the developing team of Nekki prepared the Union Championship at www.11x11.ru ! During this preparations there appeared a bug, which gained double experience percentages to ALL football unions at www.11x11.com (and all including domains). So it was possible, that Unions received up to 600% in football union cups, instead of 300%.
We changed it at this time.

In January 2011 we announced the Union Championship, informed you all, that we found a bug in December and fixed it. So from now on every union received 300% in football union cups. But only as long as the Union Championship was active. The goal for each participating union was to reach the first rank to get 300% for their union cups. For this we published the reward list (1. 300%, 2. 290%, etc.).

ZITAT
NEWS of January 19th, 2011
Awards:
All Football-unions will be rewarded with ingame cash (between 3.000.000 and 20.000) for the FU and experience percentage (between 300% and 150%) for FU-tournaments. The full list is available in the rules section.
You may have noticed, that the experience points in Union-tournaments have been reduced. During the preparation of the Union-Championship we noticed a bug, that the experience percentage in all Union-tournaments had been at 600%. We reduced it to 300% for all Unions in the end of December. Now every union can play for their percentages (300% to 150%) in the Championships. All Unions, which do not participate will receive 150% after the Championship finished. So the percentage does not depend on the glory rating, but on the Union-Championship rewards.

Today we finished the Union Championship. As the VIP experience percentages had been raised last week to 400%, we asked the developers to raise it for the Top-football-unions, too. So the first place for Union Championship was now: 1. 400%, 2. 390%, etc.

There have been no changes in previous news, but the raised experience percentages we changed today (300% to 400%, 290% to 390%). Nothing more.

It is a pity, that there seem to be such misunderstandings regarding the rules from the beginning. The same discussion was done in German zone in the beginning of the Union Championship, as they understood, that the maximum was at 300% equal to VIP tournaments. 600% had been a bug, which was only active until December 2010.

Thanks for reading and your understanding.
+Quote Post
dreamlan-d
post Feb 18 2011, 12:28 AM
Post #15

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 459

dry.gif lol in the begining, was in news about bonus xp what is that than?

sorry faceman, the guilds have no point till now specially from 8 level, till now, and now the guilds are dead, why people will put money on guild to make tourneys if all we get is 270% cause we finish on 3rd?might as well play mixed,

i really think you should remake all the guild thing in the game or a thing that could be great will loose interest =(
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:55 PM