Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tournament between unions
Rock
post Oct 16 2009, 05:02 PM
Post #1

Professional

Group: Members
Member No.: 116

We offer a tournament between the unions may be willing? IFU has declined ....
Rules of fair play: 8x8 players, players lvl 3-5,without pressure, boosters and VIP restore.For violation of the rules - a technical failure.
Well, since there will be willing? smile.gif

Thanks
Regard Rock
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Javier
post Oct 16 2009, 05:20 PM
Post #2

Professional

Member No.: 233

Hi Rock,

I believe there are on-going discussion to make this possible with the developers. This will definitely be very interesting and adds fun to the game.

Javier
+Quote Post
Transnistrian Metalhead
post Oct 16 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #3

Professional

Member No.: 86

QUOTE(Javier @ Oct 16 2009, 05:20 PM) *

Hi Rock,

I believe there are on-going discussion to make this possible with the developers. This will definitely be very interesting and adds fun to the game.
Javier

Hi Javier!!!

I try to explain what we mean. Some union create a commercial tournament for 16 people and write for what Unions this tournament is. and 8 players from our union and 8 from yours for example. But the tournament shoud be without anything additional, which can help you win, I mean boosters, VIP-restore, press

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
doMiNo
post Oct 18 2009, 10:25 AM
Post #4

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 406

Hi,

We are from Garuda Indonesia FU agree with Rock and Trans Metalhead ( sorry, i cut ur name). We can set the time to do this turnament.

For Rock, please contact me or 3vio or pinokio1978 for further explanation.

thanks
+Quote Post
Rock
post Oct 18 2009, 08:53 PM
Post #5

Professional

QUOTE(doMiNo @ Oct 18 2009, 10:25 AM) *

Hi,

We are from Garuda Indonesia FU agree with Rock and Trans Metalhead ( sorry, i cut ur name). We can set the time to do this turnament.

For Rock, please contact me or 3vio or pinokio1978 for further explanation.

thanks

Hi Domino,if you igree this rules,we can make this tournament in next sunday,becouse we can only play this tournament next Sunday, because at the moment of our 2 major player, unable for reasons beyond their control .... At the moment, I could offer to play our junior - 3-4 lvl. smile.gif

Please leave you answer here,
Thank You
+Quote Post
doMiNo
post Oct 19 2009, 10:53 AM
Post #6

Semi-Prof

we agree the rules, but i see u still on banned atm.
So, next wednesday we'll talk about this again.
sorry for bad transalate
+Quote Post
Rock
post Oct 19 2009, 12:33 PM
Post #7

Professional

QUOTE(doMiNo @ Oct 19 2009, 10:53 AM) *

we agree the rules, but i see u still on banned atm.
So, next wednesday we'll talk about this again.
sorry for bad transalate

I propose tomorrow tournament between unions 8x8 for 3-4 lvl, and on Wednesday we discussed the tournament 8x8 for 3.5 lvl. if it suits you, then what time you prefer just to play? "Give me your answer in manaer Tilk, he has regular contact with me,or write here

Regard Rock
+Quote Post
invader
post Oct 19 2009, 01:03 PM
Post #8

Rookie

Member No.: 549

QUOTE(Rock @ Oct 16 2009, 05:02 PM) *

We offer a tournament between the unions may be willing? IFU has declined ....
Rules of fair play: 8x8 players, players lvl 3-5,without pressure, boosters and VIP restore.For violation of the rules - a technical failure.
Well, since there will be willing? smile.gif

Thanks
Regard Rock

As I recall IFU HAS NOT DECLINED. We were thinking about the technical possibility.
With all due respect but this tournament is not technically possible at this point. If the developers of this project will make this type of tournament rest assured my friend that IFU will be the first league to compete in it!
+Quote Post
Rock
post Oct 19 2009, 01:10 PM
Post #9

Professional

QUOTE(invader @ Oct 19 2009, 01:03 PM) *

As I recall IFU HAS NOT DECLINED. We were thinking about the technical possibility.
With all due respect but this tournament is not technically possible at this point. If the developers of this project will make this type of tournament rest assured my friend that IFU will be the first league to compete in it!

It is possible to 100%. IFU do not guarantee that its members will adhere to the rules not to use the VIP recovery boosters and the pressure during the tournament, so I see it as a rejection ...
+Quote Post
invader
post Oct 19 2009, 01:29 PM
Post #10

Rookie

QUOTE(Rock @ Oct 19 2009, 01:10 PM) *

It is possible to 100%. IFU do not guarantee that its members will adhere to the rules not to use the VIP recovery boosters and the pressure during the tournament, so I see it as a rejection ...

I don't see the the option to make inter-union tournaments in the game, so can you explain how is it possible?

Did I miss something?
+Quote Post
Rock
post Oct 19 2009, 01:56 PM
Post #11

Professional

QUOTE(invader @ Oct 19 2009, 01:29 PM) *

I don't see the the option to make inter-union tournaments in the game, so can you explain how is it possible?

Did I miss something?

...Some union create a commercial tournament for 16 people and write for what Unions this tournament is.

It's easy my friend....smile.gif
+Quote Post
doMiNo
post Oct 19 2009, 02:20 PM
Post #12

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(Rock @ Oct 19 2009, 12:33 PM) *

I propose tomorrow tournament between unions 8x8 for 3-4 lvl, and on Wednesday we discussed the tournament 8x8 for 3.5 lvl. if it suits you, then what time you prefer just to play? "Give me your answer in manaer Tilk, he has regular contact with me,or write here

Regard Rock

I thought we were not ready because we have not told our members.
Maybe wednesday, we'll ready.
Btw, I'm not sure our members will run 100% agreement that we agreed upon. But I'll try tell them to not broke the rules. thanks
+Quote Post
Rock
post Oct 19 2009, 02:24 PM
Post #13

Professional

QUOTE(doMiNo @ Oct 19 2009, 02:20 PM) *

I thought we were not ready because we have not told our members.
Maybe wednesday, we'll ready.
Btw, I'm not sure our members will run 100% agreement that we agreed upon. But I'll try tell them to not broke the rules. thanks

Ok,Then on Wednesday, will play a 3-4 lvl, OK? at what time? (British time).
+Quote Post
invader
post Oct 19 2009, 03:17 PM
Post #14

Rookie

Rock, Nice Avatar my friend:)

This is not a game option is an agreement, we can't know for sure that someone broke the rules or not so If it was a game option you could not use restore because the game won't let you. So I guess is UP 2 the players if they use or not and there is no restraining method... that's why I said that for the moment there is no technical possibility, but btw why do you want to play without vip or boosters? I think is someone's right to use it, in this game, after all that's why he paid for it. We could make the tournament this way and it won't matter if someone uses or not vip restore or boosters, it's up to the teams and tactics to make the difference.

So what do you think?
+Quote Post
Rock
post Oct 19 2009, 04:38 PM
Post #15

Professional

QUOTE(invader @ Oct 19 2009, 03:17 PM) *

Rock, Nice Avatar my friend:)

This is not a game option is an agreement, we can't know for sure that someone broke the rules or not so If it was a game option you could not use restore because the game won't let you. So I guess is UP 2 the players if they use or not and there is no restraining method... that's why I said that for the moment there is no technical possibility, but btw why do you want to play without vip or boosters? I think is someone's right to use it, in this game, after all that's why he paid for it. We could make the tournament this way and it won't matter if someone uses or not vip restore or boosters, it's up to the teams and tactics to make the difference.

So what do you think?

how do you know, very simply, check profile players before the match and after the match and you're all see.Sut fair play is so chances are all equal and do not use the extra bonus because you have to use boosters after each game and many of the opportunities there, so use the boosters you increase your chances of winning, while others diminish those chances! you no one forbids the use of boosters, but these rules, the tournament between the two us unions can not be!
+Quote Post
invader
post Oct 19 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #16

Rookie

QUOTE(Rock @ Oct 19 2009, 04:38 PM) *

how do you know, very simply, check profile players before the match and after the match and you're all see.Sut fair play is so chances are all equal and do not use the extra bonus because you have to use boosters after each game and many of the opportunities there, so use the boosters you increase your chances of winning, while others diminish those chances! you no one forbids the use of boosters, but these rules, the tournament between the two us unions can not be!

Ok I understand that but these things are interpretable and the result may start a dispute. We want things to be unequivocally.
So at this point I guess until the developers of the game will add this feature we can only imagine it, or improvise and generate disputes. And I'm not interested in participating in any conflicts.
+Quote Post
Rock
post Oct 19 2009, 05:23 PM
Post #17

Professional

QUOTE(invader @ Oct 19 2009, 04:56 PM) *

Ok I understand that but these things are interpretable and the result may start a dispute. We want things to be unequivocally.
So at this point I guess until the developers of the game will add this feature we can only imagine it, or improvise and generate disputes. And I'm not interested in participating in any conflicts.

What are you discussing? or you accept the rules or not.It's friendly tournament, which pose themselves union, and unions themselves and agree on the rules, and developers are nothing to do with this tournament.You do not have to participate in such tournament.I'm proposed rules for such which more than a year playing the entire Russian server, and never anyone did not cause any dispute.You can propose its own rules and play by them if there are to attend.

Good luck my friend smile.gif
+Quote Post
doMiNo
post Oct 19 2009, 05:56 PM
Post #18

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(Rock @ Oct 19 2009, 02:24 PM) *

Ok,Then on Wednesday, will play a 3-4 lvl, OK? at what time? (British time).

give me more times. i'll ask and vote with my member FU. I think we'll play a 3-5, so you and me can join too.
+Quote Post
Rock
post Oct 19 2009, 06:19 PM
Post #19

Professional

QUOTE(doMiNo @ Oct 19 2009, 05:56 PM) *

give me more times. i'll ask and vote with my member FU. I think we'll play a 3-5, so you and me can join too.

Thursday at 16:00 British time will be good for you?
+Quote Post
doMiNo
post Oct 19 2009, 06:27 PM
Post #20

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(Rock @ Oct 19 2009, 06:19 PM) *

Thursday at 16:00 British time will be good for you?

Thursday at 15:30 GMT , cause idk what time on British time
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:06 AM