Rock
post Oct 19 2009, 06:49 PM
Post #21

Professional

Group: Members
Member No.: 116

QUOTE(doMiNo @ Oct 19 2009, 06:27 PM) *

Thursday at 15:30 GMT , cause idk what time on British time

about 15:30 GMT, what time you have now, need to compare time.In England is now 18:42 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
doMiNo
post Oct 19 2009, 06:56 PM
Post #22

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 406

QUOTE(Rock @ Oct 19 2009, 06:49 PM) *

about 15:30 GMT, what time you have now, need to compare time.In England is now 18:42 PM

I'm in GMT+7,

Now is 00:50 WIB ( Indonesian Time) or 05:50 in GMT

QUOTE(doMiNo @ Oct 19 2009, 06:51 PM) *

I'm in GMT+7,

Now is 00:50 WIB ( Indonesian Time) or 05:50 in GMT

ups sorry, i mean 17:50 in GMT

Rock, do u have yahoo messenger or other messengger ?

add me at halitosis86@yahoo.com

we can talk more freely there.
+Quote Post
Transnistrian Metalhead
post Oct 19 2009, 07:54 PM
Post #23

Professional

Member No.: 86

do not begin without me smile.gif

to doMiNo, of course you can cut my nickname, it is too long smile.gif wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
trxtxx
post Oct 20 2009, 09:49 PM
Post #24

Rookie

Member No.: 714

INternational Football Union has never declined anything like this and it was for this ideea.

Again Rock have something with our guild, so let me explaine.

As invader said if the game will be possible this will be a very good rule.

Again ( ROCK ) have something with using the boosters. this will not be a bad ideea not to use, I think SS guild think they dont use boosters to win.

Anyway with other requests I must dissagree.

Rock said not to yo use pressing ? You know why NOT ?

I will explaine now ( because if you use them the team that you play with will get RED card and get the players kicked out, or they will be injured )

BUT what ROCK didnt said...that they know how to get your players redcard just using tasks.

SO in my opinion this is a game with pressing and tasks and all those options should be available.

YES I Agree with ROCK about not using the Boosters ONLY if the game will not accept that, if the game will accept then you can not say you dont want because YOU dont want. It must be an option that will be voted by the players who will be in that tournament.

( because you know how to injured and get other red cards ) OTHERS dont know that.

That's option is just because you want it and not because all the players want it.

I have nothing with it even with no pressing, because we want to prove our members know how to play even with your requests.

I will also send an email regarding your request to the admins of this game to let them know what you want to do and I am sure the developers will try to make it...it will bring much more fun to this game and for the guilds.

in the end. I have nothing with SS guild, I have nothing even with the people who injured me on emails and on local forum of our guild ( they know who they are ) I also talked with faceman not to give anything bad to them because really

If Rock is not here or others like Bene...I dont play. I love to play with the best players from this game ROck & Bene and others are really the best.

Good luck creating this tournament

BTW ( If you create a tournament comercial ) the guild that is creating this tournament IS not able to play. Maybe the third guild will create it and two guilds will play. ( I dont know if is true but I will check )
+Quote Post
Rock
post Oct 20 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #25

Professional

QUOTE(trxtxx @ Oct 20 2009, 09:49 PM) *

INternational Football Union has never declined anything like this and it was for this ideea.

Again ( ROCK ) have something with using the boosters. this will not be a bad ideea not to use, I think SS guild think they dont use boosters to win.

I will explaine now ( because if you use them the team that you play with will get RED card and get the players kicked out, or they will be injured )

BUT what ROCK didnt said...that they know how to get your players redcard just using tasks.

SO in my opinion this is a game with pressing and tasks and all those options should be available.

YES I Agree with ROCK about not using the Boosters ONLY if the game will not accept that, if the game will accept then you can not say you dont want because YOU dont want. It must be an option that will be voted by the players who will be in that tournament.

( because you know how to injured and get other red cards ) OTHERS dont know that.

That's option is just because you want it and not because all the players want it.

I have nothing with it even with no pressing, because we want to prove our members know how to play even with your requests.

I will also send an email regarding your request to the admins of this game to let them know what you want to do and I am sure the developers will try to make it...it will bring much more fun to this game and for the guilds.
in the end. I have nothing with SS guild, I have nothing even with the people who injured me on emails and on local forum of our guild ( they know who they are ) I also talked with faceman not to give anything bad to them because really

If Rock is not here or others like Bene...I dont play. I love to play with the best players from this game ROck & Bene and others are really the best.
BTW ( If you create a tournament comercial ) the guild that is creating this tournament IS not able to play. Maybe the third guild will create it and two guilds will play. ( I dont know if is true but I will check )

Just one questions,your union cann create tournament for us,or no? If no, I will not bother you again
+Quote Post
invader
post Oct 20 2009, 10:54 PM
Post #26

Rookie

Member No.: 549

QUOTE(Rock @ Oct 20 2009, 10:23 PM) *

Just one questions,your union cann create tournament for us,or no? If no, I will not bother you again

I want to settle this, our union will not join any inter-union tournament made by users of this game and with their rules. Our union will play any inter-union tournament made by the developers of this game with their rules. Our union will not support other unions in making such tournaments because we don't want to interfere with 11x11 policy and we don't want to create a base of dispute between players. We have discussed your request in our guild's management group and we decline.
We are still open to any future inter-union tournaments made by the developers of this game.
+Quote Post
Rock
post Oct 20 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #27

Professional

QUOTE(invader @ Oct 20 2009, 10:54 PM) *

I want to settle this, our union will not join any inter-union tournament made by users of this game and with their rules. Our union will play any inter-union tournament made by the developers of this game with their rules. Our union will not support other unions in making such tournaments because we don't want to interfere with 11x11 policy and we don't want to create a base of dispute between players. We have discussed your request in our guild's management group and we decline.
We are still open to any future inter-union tournaments made by the developers of this game.

ok,good luck!
+Quote Post
pinokio1978
post Oct 22 2009, 11:46 AM
Post #28

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 511

QUOTE(trxtxx @ Oct 20 2009, 09:49 PM) *

do not have too much talk. we do not need all your trash talk. if you can, say can and do it. if not, dont do anything. completed? all rules is just for GI and SS. not IFU!!

QUOTE(Rock @ Oct 20 2009, 10:57 PM) *

ok,good luck!

I think we'll find people who want to help us make it happen. and the person does not carry garbage in his mouth. so, let us be patient.

QUOTE(Transnistrian Metalhead @ Oct 19 2009, 07:54 PM) *

do not begin without me smile.gif

to doMiNo, of course you can cut my nicknameбше is too long smile.gif wink.gif

I will not start without you in it. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Always do your best in all corners of the compass. And continue to maintain a balance in all things. Decorate the world with a smile, although it was a smile of pain.
+Quote Post
invader
post Oct 22 2009, 03:53 PM
Post #29

Rookie

Member No.: 549

QUOTE(pinokio1978 @ Oct 22 2009, 11:46 AM) *

do not have too much talk. we do not need all your trash talk. if you can, say can and do it. if not, dont do anything. completed? all rules is just for GI and SS. not IFU!!
I think we'll find people who want to help us make it happen. and the person does not carry garbage in his mouth. so, let us be patient.

You are offensive and rude, if you read carefully my post you'll see that we understand correctly the "rules" of this tournament, the participants and we've stated our position with strong arguments.

So please explain where is the garbage in our statement?

If you don't understand or don't agree, it's your problem but please don't offend our union.
+Quote Post
callzeke
post Oct 22 2009, 06:28 PM
Post #30

Professional

Member No.: 248

Everyone, keep your cool.

Offensive posts will be edited/deleted, people punished.
Think twice next time you want to say something that might offend other people.

Lets just have fun and enjoy the game?
Lets all be civil here.

--------------------
Sincerely,
callzeke

By asking the question correctly... you answer 1/2 of it!

1 booster - €1
Yearly VIP - from €50
Base Club-3 - €100
Consultation - priceless!
Enjoying life's precious moments... For everything else - there is MasterCard! (с)

IPB Image |11x11.com|
+Quote Post
doMiNo
post Oct 22 2009, 06:34 PM
Post #31

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(invader @ Oct 22 2009, 03:53 PM) *

You are offensive and rude, if you read carefully my post you'll see that we understand correctly the "rules" of this tournament, the participants and we've stated our position with strong arguments.

If you don't understand or don't agree, it's your problem but please don't offend our union.

I do not know what you talking about? We (I and ROCK) only ask that you make us commercial cups. Not approve any rules. Which will match was me and Rock.
So you only need to answer yes or no to make a cup for us.
do not have much to talk about the rules
thanks for ur understanding

ok,good luck!

We've got someone who can make a tournament for us. Just set the time again. Thanks a lot to Portugis FU

this is what i've got from my mail.
---------
Subject: Re: Cup Invitation
To: Dreamlan-d
Date: 22.10.2009 19:44
So you are GMT+1 only difference 6 Hour before Indonesia time, OK, I will Inform you ASAP, when SS give a confirmation too..
Thanks brother
--------
Date: 22.10.2009 19:40
13h40minutes =)
---------
Date: 22.10.2009 19:37
OK.. I will let you know later,by the way, your time is GMT ?? indonesia time is gmt+7, this important due to different time around the world..

For example, my time now 19.37, your time ??
--------
Date: 22.10.2009 19:30
we very intereted, we just need to confirm details of cups and dates

cumps

dream
--------
Subject: Cup Invitation
Date: 22.10.2009 19:25
Hi,,

GAruda Indonesia (GI) & Strong Squad (SS), want to make A Cup Between Union, We need 1 other union to join Our Friendship CUP. We Need Your union To Join, So when GI vs SS, we need Your union Build 1 Comercial CUP without Fee entrance and Prize, and so when Your Guild Vs GI, SS will Build too, and so.

Thanks if you Interested Our Invitation, We Need your Confirmation ASAP.

regards
3vio
+Quote Post
pinokio1978
post Oct 22 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #32

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 511

QUOTE(invader @ Oct 22 2009, 03:53 PM) *

we dont ask u about the rules. just can or not to make the cups. just that. understand?

QUOTE(callzeke @ Oct 22 2009, 06:28 PM) *

Everyone, keep your cool.

Offensive posts will be edited/deleted, people punished.
Think twice next time you want to say something that might offend other people.

Lets just have fun and enjoy the game?
Lets all be civil here.

ok mate. and sory for this.

--------------------
Always do your best in all corners of the compass. And continue to maintain a balance in all things. Decorate the world with a smile, although it was a smile of pain.
+Quote Post
boedhy
post Oct 22 2009, 06:57 PM
Post #33

Rookie

Member No.: 680

QUOTE(pinokio1978 @ Oct 22 2009, 06:47 PM) *

we dont ask u about the rules. just can or not to make the cups. just that. understand?
ok mate. and sory for this.

do not be in for emotion, this is only a game? ohmy.gif
+Quote Post
Transnistrian Metalhead
post Oct 22 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #34

Professional

QUOTE(pinokio1978 @ Oct 22 2009, 11:46 AM) *

I will not start without you in it. rolleyes.gif

thanx a lot man smile.gif rolleyes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Mutt
post Oct 23 2009, 01:44 AM
Post #35

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 291

Good luck working out this cup between you both, if you can enforce an honesty system for the rules then fantastic.

How is it possible for you to create a 'commercial' cup when in the creating guild cannot enter the cup?
How else are you going to organize to play it, also what is stopping any other union's members entering?

As far as this type of thing in the future with set rules governed by admin, it is just not possible. Although it would be nice.

Take care

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
doMiNo
post Oct 23 2009, 04:26 PM
Post #36

Semi-Prof

ok,good luck!

SUNDAY 25 Oktober 2009
22-00 Indonesia/Bangkok Time
or 15-00 GMT
or 18-00 Moscow time
or 17-00 Your TIME

a cup for 16 persons
8 SS Members and 8 GI Members
3-5 levels

Entrance Fee 100/ppl
4 Tour with Play Off Rules
and Total prize is 1600.

The Rules is
No Booster
No VIP RESTORE
No Pushing Tactic
No Violent Task

Just FairPlay

+Quote Post
doMiNo
post Oct 23 2009, 06:52 PM
Post #37

Semi-Prof

SUNDAY 25 Oktober 2009
GI VS SS ( Host is Portugis )
22:00 Indonesia/Bangkok Time
or 15:00 GMT
or 18:00 Moscow time
or 17:00 English TIME

GI VS PORTUGIS ( Host is SS )
23:00 Indonesia/Bangkok Time
or 16:00 GMT
or 17:00 Moscow time
or 18:00 English TIME

SS VS PORTUGIS ( Host is GI)
24:00 Indonesia/Bangkok Time
or 17:00 GMT
or 18:00 Moscow time
or 19:00 English TIME
+Quote Post
Transnistrian Metalhead
post Oct 24 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #38

Professional

Hi Domino. The time is incorrect. we with you play at 3.00 I think it is too late)))

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
doMiNo
post Oct 27 2009, 05:55 PM
Post #39

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(Transnistrian Metalhead @ Oct 24 2009, 11:46 PM) *

Hi Domino. The time is incorrect. we with you play at 3.00 I think it is too late)))

thanks for the participation. please check the result in here http://garuda.clanteam.com/
GI vs SS (27 Oktober 2009) already started.

Thanks to SS and UDLP. We'll do it again ( what happened with Rock ?
Why did he not come? I want to defeat him cause i never win against him. LOL )

+Quote Post
11 vatrenih
post Oct 29 2009, 01:43 PM
Post #40

Rookie

Member No.: 251

I just wanna say that our guild Balkan Football Union also do not play that tourneys if they not made by the game operators biggrin.gif .
When they make them then we play too biggrin.gif .

That¨s it..

Greetings to all..

11 Vatrenih
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:05 PM