> Portuguese speeking area, Ban for an opinion
neves
post Aug 19 2011, 12:35 AM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,914

Hi

I don´t know if here is the place to post this but in the Portuguese forum it was deleted so...
This was a comment I made to a news report that came out in our area that warned of the interruption (the day before the news) and soon restart of the Unions Championchip.
This news, of course, caused many protests (mainly because of the delay, when it came every one knew already) of the Portuguese speeking users.
My comment to that news message was this:
"Hi,
First I want to say that I sympathize with the complaints of the unions in our area, especially the ULP that was in optimal position to keep the title. ... Second the users of this game (same of them of course) take this more seriously than the administration itself ... they treat the game in an amateur and carefree way ... and you seem to make this as important as your lifes ... of course this users will say that they pay to play (and pay well). Here is the error ... if the game is managed in an amateur way why pay? "
This message is intended to protest agaist the lack of respect that the administration of our area has with its users. Earned me a ban that i think that is a little unfair because i have only say the true, but i have to accept. We dont have to accept is the lack of respect to our users.
This kind of messages with news out of time are frequent.
Thank you
Neves
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
g3ck0
post Aug 19 2011, 08:03 AM
Post #2

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,244

hello neves,

but in this section it´s completly wrong. We are responsible for the uk zone and don´t we don´t interfere in other zone´s issues. So this topic is closed in here.
You have to talk to the responsible persons of your zone - nobody else is able to handle this situation.

regards g3ck0

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:53 AM