IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> The end of Portuguese zone, Portuguese zone lost support and is in danger of being shut down
ruy
post May 5 2015, 01:53 AM
Post #1

Professional

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,752

Dear sirs,

What do I do? I want to play, want to by my vip rank, but I'm affraid to do so, because the portuguese zone lost its support and they say they might close our zone...

Would it be wise to put money in the game in this situation?

Reasons for that:

1- Nekki is the biggest responsible for loss of players in the PT zone. The truth, as I said many times before, is that they look only for the fast and easy profit, and don't care about the players. I may remember that our zone had more than 1 million players. They started to stop playing when nekki started to change the rules, and the game, allowing people to create teams without playing (For example the star players and the star bonuses). I may agree with the star players, although I may never understand the star bonuses, that created a big gap between rich and poor countries. If we look at the Portuguese zone, we see that Portugal is the country with best wages, and comparing to other zones (European countries) is the country with the lower wages.

2- Easy enough to understand, in my opinion, that it is always best to have 1 million paying 1€ (=1,illion €) that it is to have 100 players paying 200€ (= 20 000€).
Nekki never understood that, and never cared.

The consequences are getting them. Go back, you still have time for that. I have lots of friends who have quit the game just because of that.

About closing the zone... That is something different. What about all the money I played here for all those years? Is nekki willing to give it back to me? I created my team, got to lvl10, how is nekki going to compensate me?

If nekki closes our zone, because their wrong financial approaches, I guess all of us have the right to be compensated, even if we have to go to justice with that.

During all those years I have spent a good amount in 11x11, but I know who had spent a lot more...

Please nekki, go back, make 11x11 a game again, and I bet lots of players will return.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
stevengerrard
post May 7 2015, 09:18 PM
Post #2

Professional
Group Icon

Group: 11x11 Lead Admin
Member No.: 7,670

Hi ruy;

Nekki hasn't published any official news or shared any ideas about closing any zone, so closing the zone is just a rumour. Besides, one zone can't be closed separately. Portuguese zone is linked to the other zones (Turkey,Germany, Spain and others). So, it is impossible to split one of the zones from the others. However, all zones will have support service. One of the current mods will be chosen a Lead Mod and he will answer user requests via Zendesk.

We have some changes in admin/moderation team and we are really upset as much as Portuguese and French users. Even so, we will try our best for the balance of the zones to provide a fair environment among users.

Best Regards.

--------------------
StevenGerrard
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:18 PM