Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Disapointment, Again level 9 left behind
dreamlan-d
post Aug 11 2010, 12:11 PM
Post #1

Semi-Prof

Group: Members
Member No.: 459

Today i see new tournament, quite amazing with big prize and 10k points reward, surprise surprise, exist for every level lesss level 9...

So lets check level 9 to be level 9 is the persons, that pass more time online everyday, is the persons that are giving more to the game in boosters, effort, and helping new ppl, and finally is the persons that are more long in the game with old registers....

What you win to love the game and stick with it for all this long???Nothing...

We spend magnate to win hall of fame...prize?20 boosters when we waste 60 for it...

We dont see any point on a union since a 4 persons tourney for level 9 cost around 400k and we have 400% on level 9, so level 9 dont need union, ADMINS NEED BADLY TO IMPROVE THE WAY THE GAME IS DONE WITH GUILDS

What tournaments you can play???All the ssame and big waiting to can play them, so you can go dices at night, constable and jaquets in the day, and this 3 tourneys are what we play all day long for months,

So whats happening to level 9 and top players???they getting bored of the game, remember for example herzog or rock that are quitting the game...and any new event is made to ppl with lower levels like today,

So im sad to say that im really considerating to leave the game, and i know a lot of top players that are in same way cause the game for us is getting boring and with no improvements...i really avice all players to stick in lower levels...

Regards
dream
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dejanstojan
post Aug 11 2010, 12:39 PM
Post #2

Amateur

Member No.: 723

Hello

Dream is absolutely right , in this way and with such " improvements " the game slowly becomes boring !!!! What a point to reach lvl 8 nad lvl9? To get lower prices and lower points? Good improvements.

Instead of prizes players on lvl 8 and lvl 9 for time spent on the game, for helping to player with lower lvl you punished them with degrading prizes.

Really bad decision...

dejanstojan
+Quote Post
aljo
post Aug 11 2010, 12:51 PM
Post #3

Rookie

Member No.: 4,144

Dream is absolutely right , in this way and with such " improvements " the game slowly becomes boring !!!!
I have school for 7 months, but I haven't got talent 9 more than once or twice! If I knew, I wouldn't build the school.And the prizes for winning Cups are too small..
+Quote Post
lordeagle
post Aug 11 2010, 12:54 PM
Post #4

Rookie

Member No.: 820

hello

i am just Level 8 but i have lots of problem to get into a tournament even being maximal VIP_rank.

i have to agree with both players.
this game is losing the interest of playing.

i am really considering as soon my vip-rank finished to stop playing it.

you should really put some improvements for level 8 and 9 and not only for lower levels.

i really feel sorry for such good players as Herzog and Rock living the game.
andfor all players that are also thinking on it, because i know that most part of those players spend lots of money and time here.

make some good improvements otherwise you will see lots of people live game.

good game for everyone!!!
+Quote Post
lordbaio
post Aug 11 2010, 12:59 PM
Post #5

Rookie

Member No.: 3,510

Hello everyone,
I fully agree with Dreamlan-d, this was of great feedback, I'm still level 7, then I'm already suffering from lack of tournaments, the question that our friend Dreamlan-d commented on playing every day and we did not win anything in exchange, this is also true, the game is becoming increasingly annoying, increasingly disappointing, there is no point being at higher levels if we do not have tournaments to play, myself, am with my VIP account to finish, I think not I will buy more boosters, given that the level tournaments for seven slow to fill, and does not need to enter VIP account. I am seeing a lot more fun playing when it was still lower level, I now bore me every day, so we want the administration of the game, it also maps in an interesting game again, on the contrary we are all going out or stopping to play. the standpoint of Dreamlan-d as the guild is real.
I'm losing every day the love I had at the beginning of this game.

grateful

Lordbaio
+Quote Post
faceman
post Aug 11 2010, 02:20 PM
Post #6

Unregistered

Hello,

I understand that you feel a little bit boring at the current situation.
Also level 9 players feel disappointed for not having a Big Money Trophy.

With the trophies we wanted to give level 8 players the opportunity to have a "own" cup, as we always use "level 8-9" cups in the past and they were also disappointed, that they always needed to share "their" cups with level 9. So this is a kind of compromise. As soon as we have enough level 9 players, we will add a level 9 Big Money Trophy.

Also we will go on adding new tournaments for high levels soon, as we would like to give you more chanced to choose, which cups you like to play. Also to have a chance to collect more cups for your trophy room.

Please understand, that it needs some time.
+Quote Post
dreamlan-d
post Aug 11 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #7

Semi-Prof

Faceman i understand that you need time we need more level 9, oki fair enough on that, but make more tourneys for us make anything different cause ppl is getting bored, about the new cup of today you making one level 8 just you could make a massive one instead of all the other that you repeat twice make one for each level and end of day just one for 256 players that would be simple =!

anyway i will wait,

about the guild we need anything new on it soon please i think can be there the good point of this game but need imporvement as well

thanks to listen us

regards dream
+Quote Post
faceman
post Aug 11 2010, 03:37 PM
Post #8

Unregistered

As far as I know, there are Union championships on 11x11.ru!

About the costs for union cups: Nekki says, those cups are for "buying exp for players", same as training camp, etc. Because of that, they are this expensive.

But of course I will forward this topic to Nekki!
+Quote Post
dreamlan-d
post Aug 11 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #9

Semi-Prof

Oki faceman thank you very much for your attention...if we all get together reuniting info and players feedback this game will be best web browser game ever =)

Keep the good jog =)

regards dream
+Quote Post
faceman
post Aug 11 2010, 05:41 PM
Post #10

Unregistered

For your info. We will add Level 9 to Big Money Cup (Level 8) next time, as it wasn't filled this time.

Seems to be too early in 11x11 development for a 64 Level 8 cup smile.gif
+Quote Post
dreamlan-d
post Aug 11 2010, 07:49 PM
Post #11

Semi-Prof

wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
+Quote Post
aljo
post Aug 11 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #12

Rookie

you add big money cup for lvl8 and you make him for 64 players, today maximum players who come in cup is 52 players , I thing ic best solution for 32 players
+Quote Post
dreamlan-d
post Aug 11 2010, 09:30 PM
Post #13

Semi-Prof

aljo best solution is to add level 9 my friend that dont have any cup like that =)
+Quote Post
aljo
post Aug 11 2010, 09:43 PM
Post #14

Rookie

dream-l or that , because i think ic too little lvl 8 for this cup
+Quote Post
dreamlan-d
post Aug 11 2010, 11:45 PM
Post #15

Semi-Prof

yep =) it is, and we dont have so we get together is only chance cause payng 250k for 32 players play isnt really fair as well..gg mate= )
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:51 AM