Reply to this topicStart new topic
> what did you do with this game?
hassan-jr
post Nov 8 2011, 10:55 AM
Post #1

Semi-Prof

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,125

I wish to say something about new players prices...
I didn't complaining last 50games rule, but this is just unacceptable.
I spend over one year building up my account. All buildings, over 10000 seats, it was good few mln. With new prices, player who will sell one or two players-will get the same buildings-in one hour, not a year. Great! Thats very fair... Players are more expensive, but my icome from stadium is the same, another great thing. So, we cant play too much for money or exp. We cant get normal money from stadium is well. How we can do competition with 9 or 10th lev? If they will wait for their players retirement, they will get enough money to set up 250000 seaters... Congratulations! I think this game just lost last piece of sense. Few minutes ago there was 450 players online, in WC time... You killed this game. You said you are fighting with money transfers. Last few hours it was only money transfers on the market.... Good work! Keep doing that!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nekki Gamer
post Nov 8 2011, 08:40 PM
Post #2

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 6,995

i dont have to say +1 do i?

we need a change.... i finish my 50 games at 6pm and until 8pm my exp and fans are very low.... or put the limit up to 100 games per day or put time limit like 18 to 20 hours per day of play....

EDIT

or at least STOP manager exp going up when 50 games limit is passed... we are going up lvls but our players stay with same skill... we are going to get more and more crashed by the lvls we reach.... for the people of 9 and 10lvl is not that bad like is bad for us with lower lvls....
+Quote Post
Nekki Gamer
post Nov 8 2011, 10:17 PM
Post #3

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 6,995

http://11x11.com/reports/43673814 lol
+Quote Post
hassan-jr
post Nov 8 2011, 11:46 PM
Post #4

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 7,125

QUOTE(Nekki Gamer @ Nov 8 2011, 10:17 PM) *

Don't worry, if You wish rise up one skill up to 20-You need only 52000 exp pts. You're gettin about 2pts per game-so You have to play 26000 games, and your warrior will be with skill 20 biggrin.gif Then another skill, and another...
You can always buy a good player, as I did before. I was getting about 50000 per day(icome from stadium and cups)-it alowed me to buy not bad player every 2-3 weeks. With new prices, i'll be able to buy equal player every second month biggrin.gif COOL biggrin.gif
BTW: it's amazing how fast my competitors growing up now... Before, they was exchanging some scrap players for a good skilled ones from their friends on lev9-10. Now, they are SELLING this same players, to this same 9-10 Fellas, but not for scrap-for 4000000-5000000. And of corse it's not a money transfer-money transfers are illegal... Buachachachacha. They are bilding in one day more, than i did in one year-impressiv.
Things what are going now, are much worse than all these "reborns", winning without play, and other stories together...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 11:40 PM