IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2 Playable versions of the game online, I suggest that 11x11 would have the actual version and an old (origina
ruy
post Dec 23 2018, 01:18 PM
Post #1

Professional

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,752

Dear Sirs.,
www.original11x11.com and www.11x11.com

I'm contacting you with a suggestion, for your online game 11x11.com.

When I first start playing it, the Portuguese zone, turkish and balcan had more than 1 million players each.
We are talking about zones of poorer countries, but passionate for football. Even though you've always had profit and players with vip and using boosters. Paying I mean.
When all the game updates, with star players, star bonuses begun, it created a gap between the richer zones and the poorer zones and at the same time made the game less fair, because if I want and I have money, I can skill up my players to 240 skill without even playing 1 game. That is the main reason for the loss of millions of players. And if one doesn't have economic possibilities, he is looking at around 2 months of heavy 9-0, 10-0 defeats, trying to skill a GK. This is humiliating and people just quit.
I would like to propose an idea, that is being used by other online games. I believe that this idea, would not bring you more expenses with the game, but it would bring you, some more profit and prestige.
The idea is to have 2 versions playable online. This version, that will continue to give you the revenues you have, and an original version of the game, like it was in 2009 or 2010. When you had more than 1 million players only within the Portuguese zone.
I really believe that you'll have millions of players again, because the gap between players won't be as big as it is in the actual version, and that gives the users the idea that they are winning or losing, based on their skills as managers, their real knowledge of football.
To sum up, you'll have the actual players who like this version of the game, plus the users that left the game due to the changes. You may not get the same profit, with the original version, that you are getting with the actual version, but you'll always make money in the original version and you'll regain thousands, if not millions, of users.
That is prestige and 11x11 will be the best game in the world again.
Please, consider my suggestion and please advise if that is possible or not and why.
Many thanks.
Best regards,
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
All InXXI
post Dec 25 2018, 06:57 PM
Post #2

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,851

I agree with Ruy.
For me this type of 11x11.com, is a monney game, not a strategy game.

In the past, me and much another players (we had much more players online), have much more pleasure, playing a game with a limitation of lvl 30 per skill ... So my sugestion is has 2 plataforms, one with stars and another without stars and the brand new (old style) plataform, begins to the zero, to have equality with every players.

Hugo Pires
best wishes
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:09 AM