> Championship Prize, Prize for the second and the third winner
BxF
post May 27 2011, 07:12 AM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,343

This is my suggestion for this game. smile.gif smile.gif
Me and of course most user in this game will very glad if the prize of championship not only for the winner (in each division). Runner up and the third winner play for 30 times until reach their position. Be better than many team in the championship of course not easy, even only got 2nd or 3rd position. dry.gif dry.gif
In cup tournament, world cup, union championship, the prize not only for the winner. i think, championship should be same. huh.gif huh.gif
Thanks for attention for this topic. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
manchunian1985
post May 27 2011, 07:31 AM
Post #2

Rookie

Member No.: 6,345

I agree with BxF, yeah i think second and third position have to give reward, so we will have a spirit to play this game rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
jb29
post May 27 2011, 11:32 AM
Post #3

Rookie

Member No.: 5,858

Count me in with a vote for this future game update...it's a long way to achieve one of the top 3 positions, marked with sacrifices in each club's strategy, because whoever ranks 1-3 makes some investments in reaching that goal.
And yes, finishing second or third without getting any "payback" makes you think wether to participate or not in the next round, and by participating i mean mounting a serious challenge in the next division because the top 3 teams are qualified and signed up for participation "by default"> and this will decrease the level or competition in that division in my oppinion.
Maybe a 15-10-5 + 150-100-500 cash reward wouldn't be such a tragedy for the developers of the game rewarding the podium players. those boosters can be one, half, or a quarter of a vip rank for the next month for those particular users. as for the money...i guess you cand buy a decent player with that amount or upgrade just one feature of your club or stadium. For a 30 days work, it is a fair price.
+Quote Post
g3ck0
post May 27 2011, 02:01 PM
Post #4

Veteran

Member No.: 6,244

hello,

there are allready cash prizes for the first to the third place of the first division.
So it´s like reality, to win something big you have to play the best.

So long

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:18 AM