post Mar 28 2012, 06:27 PM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,065

27.03.2012 23:54
Nekki Chameleon Cup
Hi 11x11 Community,

Tomorrow, March 28, 2012 at 3:00pm, 5:00pm, 7:00pm, 9:00pm and 9:00pm (German Time Zone) we will organize for you the Nekki Chameleon Cup. The tournament will provide each player 500% EXP on all your games!

The Nekki Chameleon Cup will be played as follows:

Nekki Chameleon Beginner's Cup - for level players 0-2 (32 participants)
Nekki Chameleon Super League - for level 3 players (32 participants)
Nekki Chameleon Master League - for level 4 players (32 participants)
Nekki Chameleon Inter League - for level 5 players (32 participants)
Nekki Chameleon Champions - for level 6 players (32 participants)
Nekki Chameleon Extra - for level 7 players (64 participants)
Nekki Chameleon Alpha - for level 8 players (64 participants)
Nekki Chameleon Nano - for level 9 players (16 participants)
Nekki Chameleon Cosmo League - for level 10 players (8 participants)

15 minutes before the scheduled time you can enter the tournament by accessing the following path: Games > Cups Tournaments> "Action".

Special Prize to the biggest winner from each category: three invitations to tournaments.

We hope you enjoy the challenge in midweek!

Best Regards,

Maître Yoda, Nekki Community Manager

dear admins who took this digits of managers who is playing? how many tournaments was dead today? your got maybe 200 active players and your doing tournaments for 64 for each level :DDD FUNNY 11x11 are dead becouse of you, you dond have a clue about a game, you killed this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 game rule and others "smart" desizions from you.

"Union of my dreams" contest

ABSURD!!!!! what unions can do in this game????? have a name and logo- nothing else.

you already lost most of guys, you will loose all of them. DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please, we still love this game sad.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hassan-jr
post Mar 29 2012, 12:24 AM
Post #2

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 7,125

Relax, they are doing...
Recently they removed rules about money transfers to lower levels-did you forget? It was a big improvment-for OlimpicHero and few other well knowed persons.
Now, you'll fight with their clones on every single lev.
I'm sure it'll atract new players-playn' with somebody, who just get team with players skilled over 200, when his own is 110...
I have no dubt they will change it again-when all their friends will send all their money down-they dont like too big competition.
They kills this game, but its not importent-most importent is:
their friends are just fine biggrin.gif
But soon they'll play with themselfs only, because normal players will be gone...
There is about 300-500 players ingame. If we take out double(triple ect) accounts, false accounts made for boosters, and these made by newbies, who are gives up on lev3-there is realy no more than 200 active players online...
+Quote Post
gambitjam
post Jul 17 2012, 02:14 AM
Post #3

Rookie

Member No.: 8,370

I just join last week and am still deciding to buy or not to buy boosters. My reason is VERY EXPENSIVE and spend of boosters are VERY HIGH in every aspect of the game. All my friends that i told about 11x11 & mygladiator say the same thing (EXPENSIVE).
Why not make it 5 boosters for 1 Euro? that way you get a lot of members which brings more money.
+Quote Post
MFD FC
post Sep 10 2012, 07:49 AM
Post #4

Rookie

Member No.: 8,332

They won't, because they know that most of the suckers, *ahem* paid VIP users, support this game. It's true, they say that there are over a million users, but I only see about 200 online at a time. How many accounts are dead, or duplicates. It's sad. Then they create rules that benefit the few that actually pay for this game.
+Quote Post
bashem
post Jun 26 2014, 06:02 PM
Post #5

Rookie

Member No.: 9,377

Yeah you would think the company would make it easier for new players to get into the game. But for some reason to want to make it as hard as possible to get started. Goalunited at least makes it easy to start before they try rob you.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:15 PM