> World cup Bugs
ruy
post Oct 5 2011, 09:48 PM
Post #1

Professional

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,752

Hi,

I don't care about the world cup, I will participate because I stayed in the top 50 and I'm captain. Nevertheless I feel I must state my opinion because friends are banned, people are not happy with the situation, and many friends are quiting the game.

That is a concern to me, and should also be to nekki.

I don't know about other zones, but in the portuguese zone there are players that stayed in the top 50 and are not captains, while there are others that are captains and didn't stay in the top 50.

The zone admin told it was a bug, that it would be corrected. I think that the correction wasn't the best, because the players that were on the top 50 and are not captains, still not being captains, and they add more captains that didn't stay on the top 50.

Ok, the programmers tried and failled, it would be no problem... but, and I'm talking about the portuguese zone, there is a coincidence that makes things worse, even for the good name of nekki. Bad luck (or not, and that's a suspicion that will exist until another solution is found) the players that stayed in the top 50 in portuguese zone, and are NOT captains are moderator on the 11x11 xat.

I like the game, I spend money in it, and it makes me sad to see all these friends, made in the game, quitting.

So, I like to give a possible solution, an idea. To avoid suspicions, and problems, the best would be to postpone the world cup for next month, that would give time for programmers to rectify the bug, and would restaure the truth, ending suspicions and defending nekki and the game.

Just an idea.
Ruy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
carvalho team
post Oct 5 2011, 09:52 PM
Post #2

Rookie

Member No.: 6,854

great idea Ruy, i will support it 100%
+Quote Post
g3ck0
post Oct 5 2011, 09:55 PM
Post #3

Veteran

Member No.: 6,244

Closed in here - reasons are given more than just once.,...

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:33 AM