Closed TopicStart new topic
> So, I am an idiot 2
manu1283
post Dec 28 2009, 12:53 AM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,773

Collect all the pieces of the puzzle to 28th of December and you will receive 3 boosters.
To open a piece of a puzzle, click on it with the mouse. One day - one piece!

my Registration date is 22.12.2009 21:16

it's absurd , is mathematically impossible!!! give 4 days more to new consumers... that I am an idiot, every day from when I am registrated, I was connected every day also for the magic puzzle..with many hopes...

I hope in one good sense of yours, regards from one sorry yours consumer .
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mutt
post Dec 28 2009, 01:19 AM
Post #2

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 291

Unfortunately this won't be changed, it opened 2 weeks before Christmas as a contest, and was obviously designed for those users whom signed up prior to that date.

As it is a Christmas themed contest, it would be silly to run for days past Christmas.

Don't worry i'm sure you will have other chances to win boosters etc..

Regards,
Mutt

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
manu1283
post Dec 28 2009, 01:29 AM
Post #3

Amateur

QUOTE(Mutt @ Dec 28 2009, 01:19 AM) *

Unfortunately this won't be changed, it opened 2 weeks before Christmas as a contest, and was obviously designed for those users whom signed up prior to that date.

As it is a Christmas themed contest, it would be silly to run for days past Christmas.

Don't worry i'm sure you will have other chances to win boosters etc..

Regards,
Mutt

thanks for the answer, well I ask you if you can remove the writing "Welcome!
Collect all the pieces of the puzzle to 28th of December and you will receive 3 boosters. To open a piece of a puzzle, click on it with the mouse. One day - one piece!"

from my Home page, because otherwise it is a fraud that has been going on for 6 days, note as deceptive publicity. thanks Mutt.

PS:

ah if you are able not to answer me tomorrow ,that will be December 29.. and the deceptive publicity will disappear alone..also if i have screen shot as this magic experience of this magic puzzle.
+Quote Post
Javier
post Dec 28 2009, 03:30 AM
Post #4

Professional

Member No.: 233

Hi manu1283,

I am not sure how this would appear to be fraudulent since it started 2 weeks before Christmas and I can't seems to figure out what tangible loss has incurred on you. This is an incentive/bonus to all members in light of the festive season and not to entice more signing ups.

Surely more members appreciate the events and contests we have been creating to enhance their gaming experience here in the community.

Javier
+Quote Post
manu1283
post Dec 28 2009, 04:01 AM
Post #5

Amateur

QUOTE(Javier @ Dec 28 2009, 03:30 AM) *

Hi manu1283,

I am not sure how this would appear to be fraudulent since it started 2 weeks before Christmas and I can't seems to figure out what tangible loss has incurred on you. This is an incentive/bonus to all members in light of the festive season and not to entice more signing ups.

Surely more members appreciate the events and contests we have been creating to enhance their gaming experience here in the community.
Javier

If a publicity appears on my TV that for me is false and incentivates me to go to a site and press action button on yours magic puzzle 7 days on 7 FOR WIN 3000 $ and i play to the end of the MAGIC puzzle's time I count that was mathematically impossible to win then this is certainly a fraud, when lose the time that could devote to other!!. Here it is the principle that is important, they are not the 3000 $ but are 3 $ alone 3 stupid dollars for you, Not stupid for consumers . Be All right so thanks of the explanations I would say that is everything, and

remember you that your good sponsor are us consumers!!! Good game and Merry Christmas.

ps:

but of certain I don't make you cause for 3 $.. enough already this post and if I were one of the staff I would be ashamed. But I am not him, I am one disdained yours consumer.
+Quote Post
Mutt
post Dec 28 2009, 05:13 AM
Post #6

Semi-Prof

Your starting to sound rather stupid and misinformed.

This is a bonus / gift if you will, you are not paying $3 or anything...

The 'Welcome' text you see above the puzzle, has always been there before the puzzle was placed on the main page.

I don't understand what you are getting at in all honesty, and part think you have lost the plot yourself.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
manu1283
post Dec 28 2009, 06:27 AM
Post #7

Amateur

QUOTE(Mutt @ Dec 28 2009, 05:13 AM) *

Your starting to sound rather stupid and misinformed.

This is a bonus / gift if you will, you are not paying $3 or anything...

The 'Welcome' text you see above the puzzle, has always been there before the puzzle was placed on the main page.

I don't understand what you are getting at in all honesty, and part think you have lost the plot yourself.

yes 3 EUROS =3 boosters misinformed... good night in italy it's 6 27 am se u tomorrow
+Quote Post
Mutt
post Dec 28 2009, 06:59 AM
Post #8

Semi-Prof

But you can't transfer boosters into Euro, and you don't have to pay anything for the contest, you just get a bonus of 3 boosters for free.

It's like receiving a free scratchie, you could win $50,000 but on the back it says 'prize may have already been won at time of ticket' ...

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
manu1283
post Dec 28 2009, 01:11 PM
Post #9

Amateur

QUOTE(Mutt @ Dec 28 2009, 06:59 AM) *

But you can't transfer boosters into Euro, and you don't have to pay anything for the contest, you just get a bonus of 3 boosters for free.

It's like receiving a free scratchie, you could win $50,000 but on the back it says 'prize may have already been won at time of ticket' ...

Matt I propose you a game. You put 5 little balls in 4 vases, putting 1 little ball a day, if you succeed in putting all 5 little balls in 4 days you win 200 000 000 more BOSTERSs my house and my car and my mother and my sister.

This is a deceptive publicity!!!a FRAUD!!!

I don't want to talk to one who pretends not to understand anymore.

this is deceptive publicity. If don't have valid reasonings I greet you.

Ps:"Mutt has received a special ability"COngratulations.
+Quote Post
Mutt
post Dec 28 2009, 01:50 PM
Post #10

Semi-Prof

Well how would you propose we run such a contest?

If we extend it 2 days for you, are we in 2 days time going to have to extend it a further 2 for those whom started 2 days after yourself?

If your too late, it's too bad.

You should have worked it out at the start that you were unable to do the puzzle pieces in the allotted time.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
manu1283
post Dec 28 2009, 02:09 PM
Post #11

Amateur

QUOTE(Mutt @ Dec 28 2009, 01:50 PM) *

Well how would you propose we run such a contest?

If we extend it 2 days for you, are we in 2 days time going to have to extend it a further 2 for those whom started 2 days after yourself?

If your too late, it's too bad.

You should have worked it out at the start that you were unable to do the puzzle pieces in the allotted time.

matt I in good faith have followed the game and with a lot of hopes every evening I actioneted the button of the puzzle, and I have understood that it was mathematically impossible only in the last evening because i played many cups and i can't seen this problem(or bug or fraud or what is it..).Now you can resolve only the future disputes of the future puzzles, giving the least time to the new consumers to complete the puzzles,helping yourselves on the registration date to 11x11 of each new consumer.For our dispute I am calmer now, offer me a coffee and we reconcile rolleyes.gif .If really you want help me, give me the possibility to create an Italian forum in 11x11 (not small forum in the section "forum of other countries" but real principal forum) where to know 11x11 in Italian language.So you can have many more Italian consumers with rules of 11x11 in Italian, with Faq in Italian, with the guides in Italian.I know many Italian consumers don't continue in this beautiful game really because it hasn't an Italian forum.. Regards and without grudge. your friend or your persecution Manu. smile.gif

an economic suggest for 11x11:

in other web games not beautiful as 11x11, there are 800 000 italian consumers, 1 000 000 of italian consumers, because in other web games there are guides forum and support in Italian, managed by Italians that they work for a dwarfish price to manage the forum in accord with the STAFF of the web game .They for example give them VIP 2 status every year.This is an excellent economic strategy in hattrick.com in goalunited.org etc... etc... etc... Think is us a good idea to develop 11x11! more more consumers you earn. "more consumers, equal more money".this is only a suggest
+Quote Post
Javier
post Dec 29 2009, 03:49 AM
Post #12

Professional

Hi,

I believe if there's a sales going on and it says 50% for 3 days (ends on 28 Dec 2009), it doesn't means that the sales should extend another 2 days, or extend solely for you because of your complaint if the sales came to your attention only on the 27 Dec 2009.

And of course, you'll still find the advertisement on the newspapers, television or other medias.

Kind regards,
Javier

This post has been edited by Javier: Dec 29 2009, 03:49 AM
+Quote Post
Mutt
post Dec 29 2009, 04:57 AM
Post #13

Semi-Prof

Thanks Javier I was getting myself to frustrated trying to think of an example, you have done it for me perfectly smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
manu1283
post Dec 29 2009, 01:08 PM
Post #14

Amateur

QUOTE(Mutt @ Dec 29 2009, 04:57 AM) *

Thanks Javier I was getting myself to frustrated trying to think of an example, you have done it for me perfectly smile.gif

I tried to reconcile with you with a funny Italian coffee (it was only a wisecrack of spirit for reconcile us)but you didn't accept the reconciliation of the dispute and you keep on also polemizing having clearly twisted.

Now, I propose you a Magic Puzzle. You put 5 little balls in 5 vases, putting 1 little ball a day, if you succeed in putting all 5 little balls in 4 days you win 3 Boosters.

Ps:you resolve this magic puzzle and then I will be able' to continue to here to the absurdities that I have read until.

thank u
+Quote Post
Javier
post Dec 29 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #15

Professional

QUOTE(manu1283 @ Dec 29 2009, 08:08 PM) *

I tried to reconcile with you with an funny Italian coffee but you didn't accept the reconciliation of the dispute and you keep on also polemizing having clearly twisted.
Now, I propose you a Magic Puzzle. You put 5 little balls in 5 vases, putting 1 little ball a day, if you succeed in putting all 5 little balls in 4 days you win 3 Boosters.
Ps:you resolve this magic puzzle and then I will be able' to continue to here to the absurdities that I have read until.
thank u

Hi again,

I'm sorry but I not sure why are you comparing two different situations. It doesn't reflect on the your issue now if you realize.

The event was not created for 9 days and 10 puzzles to be collected but started on the 11th December 2009, 18 days - http://11x11.com/xml/main/news.php?id=2101&act=select

If the event commence with less than possible chance to complete the event, I would definitely agree with you it is a deceptive publicity. Read my analogy and I hope you understand that that is the similar situation rather than what you are trying to show.

Kind regards,
Javier
+Quote Post
manu1283
post Dec 29 2009, 02:20 PM
Post #16

Amateur

QUOTE(Javier @ Dec 29 2009, 02:01 PM) *

Hi again,

I'm sorry but I not sure why are you comparing two different situations. It doesn't reflect on the your issue now if you realize.

The event was not created for 9 days and 10 puzzles to be collected but started on the 11th December 2009, 18 days - http://11x11.com/xml/main/news.php?id=2101&act=select

If the event commence with less than possible chance to complete the event, I would definitely agree with you it is a deceptive publicity. Read my analogy and I hope you understand that that is the similar situation rather than what you are trying to show.
Kind regards,
Javier

and u are wrong again, the example is perfect!!do you know why?because in my Home page has appeared for 7 days the writing "complete the puzzle and you win 3 boosterses" (in six days of mine registration), I had must to complete 10 pieces in 7 days, absurd.then it 's equal to say "you put 5 little balls in 4holes" ,it's the same absurd.

example 1 is egual to example 2

and if you want in the Italian coffee that I wanted to drink with you without disputes, I add in it 2 teaspoons of sugar.
+Quote Post
Javier
post Dec 29 2009, 03:29 PM
Post #17

Professional

Well, if you rephrase that I had the chance to put in 5 balls in 5 days but I happened to miss the first day, it's as simply as - "Oh, I'm late. My bad luck".

+Quote Post
manu1283
post Dec 29 2009, 03:41 PM
Post #18

Amateur

QUOTE(Javier @ Dec 29 2009, 03:29 PM) *

Well, if you rephrase that I had the chance to put in 5 balls in 5 days but I happened to miss the first day, it's as simply as - "Oh, I'm late. My bad luck".

i think that you don't understand the magic puzzle that i had propose u

the game was put 5 balls in 4 holes. one for each.. biggrin.gif

retry , and perhaps you will be more lucky nex time

when you have won this puzzle, call me I am here for helping you and if you won I will give you a gift from the value of 3 boosters
rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
shanks
post Dec 29 2009, 05:00 PM
Post #19

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 1,776

QUOTE(manu1283 @ Dec 29 2009, 03:41 PM) *

i think that you don't understand the magic puzzle that i had propose u

the game was put 5 balls in 4 holes. one for each.. biggrin.gif

retry , and perhaps you will be more lucky nex time
when you have won this puzzle, call me I am here for helping you and if you won I will give you a gift from the value of 3 boosters
rolleyes.gif

I'm lost, how many balls do I have and which holes do I need to put them in?
+Quote Post
manu1283
post Dec 29 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #20

Amateur

QUOTE(shanks @ Dec 29 2009, 05:00 PM) *

I'm lost, how many balls do I have and which holes do I need to put them in?

I'm very sorry that u lost,u need put 5 balls in 4holes,one ball for each hole,if you can ..

But this magic puzzle is only for MATT and JAVIER , sorry, you can try the magic puzzle of 11x11 when it will begin.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:15 AM