> Tour 19 Of the World Cup
cabecadas
post Nov 2 2011, 06:32 PM
Post #1

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,416

Dears Administrators

It seems the change to the winter time (less 1 hour) created another bug in 11x11, delaying everything 1 hour, the championship, the world cup...

In the case of the WC, the tour finish 1 hour earlier, at 20h (Portuguese time)
So, yesterday (01-11-2011) at 20h my team (Pedro Oliveira) was winning by 1000 points (Pedro Oliveira 43000 : 42000 Galical) aproximated values. The system gave us right and declare my team as a winner by giving us one more point. We stayed at 5th place with 13 points, after we beat team "Galical". we start play another tour against the 1st classified, what makes sense because were placed in 5th place.

At 22h (portuguese time - 2h after the beginnig of the new tour) the victory was been removed and offered to team Galical without any explanaition to the captain of my team!! How can we loose a tour that we won fairly with a lot of effort and dedication hours?? we were leading at the journey end time, so can you explain why someone change the things?? Also, our opposite team still the same, now that we are in the 15th place. If we loose why is the opposite team the same?? Something is not well were.

Can you explain to me what's going on?? Or is going to be just one more closed topic??
I'll be thankfull if the truth come up.

Best Regards

cabecadas
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ruy
post Nov 2 2011, 07:55 PM
Post #2

Professional

Member No.: 2,752

That's a problem,

some countries change hour and others don't, it would be good to see if something went wrong and correct the problem, because, as I understood, your team had won so your points did't count for that day, while your oponent continued to play and get points for that day, in fact against no one...

That is something to be repaired. In my opinion.

Ruy
+Quote Post
cabecadas
post Nov 3 2011, 05:39 PM
Post #3

Rookie

Member No.: 5,416

Come on guys, where is my answer?? where are the problems solved??

i posted what happened in tour 19 of the WC, and 24h later, nobody from administration has answered me!!!

I dont know what you expect to achieve, but i can tell for sure, the game isn't in a good direction!! It seems that Nekki wants to put a term on the game. It´s the only thing i can think, with all this new rules and the old cheat, always helping the same..

with my face e my money, you will not play anymore. For me, this game is dead,

let's see what's your position when you start playing this game alone, because nobody will be here!!!!!
+Quote Post
Theck
post Nov 3 2011, 07:57 PM
Post #4

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 469

Hello,

I am sorry I am late with an answer, there were some problems during these days and plenty of people complain about WC results. Even my team lost after leading over 2000 points.

We have sent all this to nekki and are waiting for solution.

Appritiate your patiance and sorry for the inconvinance.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:32 AM