> Ban Abuse report, Ban abuse report
virtual
post Jun 27 2011, 03:00 PM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,584

in the french site i get banned for a period of one hour saying :

to a player oriented ... i have a goal keeper to sell 58000...

i get banned 1 hour with the following reasons, banned for posting to many links...

I writed to the support and asked waht was the reason, because everyone doesn t know the rules of every internet site he talks in... everyone has very specific rules as u can see, and being a new player you don t know them and don t especially read all the guides about a site ( not to say there is very very few informations on this site )

Anyway i sended them a mail asking if they could prevent before banning and telling the reason as we can be aware, and i called those methods expeditives and fascists...

20 minutes after i get this message :
Vous êtes banni jusqu'au 02.07.2011 14:07. Motif: insulte par mail envers modérateur
Vous ne pouvez pas continuer à jouer pour violation des règles. Vous pouvez attendre la fin du ban ou payer une pénalité de 18 boosters.

Vous n'avez pas assez de boosters. Acheter des boosters

that says in english i have to pay 20 euros... or get banned 7 days,,, because i insulted them

That s getting even worst, and i have no more comments to add, as you can see it s getting a polical reason now...

my adventure have lasted not even 5 days... but fortunatly i m glad i m aware of the methods used here, o i would saved me time and possibly money too

hopes that will inform you, this mail has other general purpose, there is nothing to be added to that---

it might be right on their side, you might think whatever you want... you have to think about it.

and remember it s just a game that the only purpose is to have fun, no headaches... with those kind of problems...

So as you see it is giving me a huge headache now there is no way to revert that ...

i admit my mail could have been a little provocative, but only the real persons who know who they are react like they are...

so the proof is obvious now, i know what kind of persons are behind the scenes... ( in the french language site )

i had to inform you here, because i doubt the policy would be the same in every language, and next time i would definitly choose englis as my mother tongue, that would saved me problems
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
g3ck0
post Jun 27 2011, 06:16 PM
Post #2

Veteran

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,244

I´m sorry but we are not able to help you cause we are not responsible for your zone.
It´s the right way to contact the support as you did and if the is no solution for the problem ask for statement of the responsible admin in there.

I´ll close in here cause the board isn´t the place to discuss any bans

So long

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:27 AM