Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vip tourneys not filling up
dreamlan-d
post Aug 25 2010, 12:42 PM
Post #1

Semi-Prof

Group: Members
Member No.: 459

Well since you change to just vip 16 was hard to they fill up, now since the change of prizes the vips dont fill up not red jaquets or constable, i play like one a day maximum two when im online all day, other managers say is to expensive for what you get back..

I agree with reduction of prizes and points, but i dont agree with vip level 8 and 9 cant play vips, whats the advantage to be vip than?

Maybe i have quit work to can play at night the dices???????cause if i have to work i cant play all night dices to take advantage of my vip status?if is that the solution i prefer to quit playing than quit working, or just dont put vip again cause i cant play vip tourneys!

I think you should put dice cup all day or at least to 17h gmt and than stop making them from 17h gmt to 24h gmt cause is the time where some vip 16 tourneys get full!

This need a solution quick...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Theck
post Aug 25 2010, 01:53 PM
Post #2

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 469

QUOTE(dreamlan-d @ Aug 25 2010, 12:42 PM) *

Well since you change to just vip 16 was hard to they fill up, now since the change of prizes the vips dont fill up not red jaquets or constable, i play like one a day maximum two when im online all day, other managers say is to expensive for what you get back..
I agree with reduction of prizes and points, but i dont agree with vip level 8 and 9 cant play vips, whats the advantage to be vip than?

Maybe i have quit work to can play at night the dices???????cause if i have to work i cant play all night dices to take advantage of my vip status?if is that the solution i prefer to quit playing than quit working, or just dont put vip again cause i cant play vip tourneys!

I think you should put dice cup all day or at least to 17h gmt and than stop making them from 17h gmt to 24h gmt cause is the time where some vip 16 tourneys get full!

This need a solution quick...

hey mate, i think there is some kind of silent agreement between lvl 9 players, as i saw all of lvl 9 players get in 400 % exp cups because points are not so good for jacket and constable cup sad.gif

its much better for us than to play in more exp cups than to play with lvl 8 players.

on the other side, lvl 8 have their 1350 points ( !!!! ) cup every hour:15 minutes so they play that...

i hope when next hall of fame begins lvl 9 will have to play jacket and constable but still, like lvl 8 are in slight advantage.

dice offcourse balance this if you can play at night smile.gif
and when hall of fame starts i will have to biggrin.gif:D:D

ALL THE BEST MATE wink.gif
CK
+Quote Post
dreamlan-d
post Aug 25 2010, 11:26 PM
Post #3

Semi-Prof

Tx for your opinion my friend =)
+Quote Post
dreamlan-d
post Aug 26 2010, 01:32 PM
Post #4

Semi-Prof

Again online already for 4 hours and cant playa vip tourney, im realllly thinking in quiting, i dont think anybody care about our opinion =!...
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:14 PM