> VIP RANK
Nekki Gamer
post Sep 19 2011, 09:23 PM
Post #1

Semi-Prof

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,995

Ello,

Im planing to buy in the next few days one of the VIP packages (i cant now couse im out on my credit card lol).
BUT for now my choose will be DIRECTOR and that is only becouse you get with bigger packages manager EXP points going up faster. So i was wondering if you guys can make a option for any VIP rank for us to choose what options we want for that rank. For example i want to get magnet rank and 200% for my players exp but i dont want my manager exp to get x3 higher...

And again sorry for my bad english and thank you for your time smile.gif

and 1 more thing i forget... i think most of people dont buying higher rank of director just becouse of this
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Theck
post Sep 20 2011, 09:07 PM
Post #2

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 469

Hello Nekki Gamer,

I think you will agree that it is unfair for someone to take VIP-4 and can easily skill his players but he stays on certain level a long time. That way this player will have big advantage over other players. As he gets more exp he will progress to higher levels faster, that way game is balanced for those who pays and the one who doesn't even for a little.

Regards
+Quote Post
Nekki Gamer
post Sep 21 2011, 12:40 AM
Post #3

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 6,995

yea i got it... but any1 can train their players to evry lvl thay want before thay start playing tournaments for exp points... even players without VIP can train players to lvl good inafe for all that vip players... (like im sorta doing now) of course we need alot of more time to do the same but who is patient inafe he will have chanse against VIPS....

to get to the point

i dont have prob with current ranks with VIPS and what you get with it im just saying there is no big difrence betwen VIP2 and VIP4 ranks and when thay play against guys who dont have vip or who dont spend much time for traning his players, there is no big difrence for tham too...

anyway im not trying to argue or something, i just made suggestion smile.gif
+Quote Post
Redmax_de
post Sep 21 2011, 06:34 AM
Post #4

Professional

Member No.: 331

Hello,

thanks for your Suggestion. it is interessting. We will discuss this with all admins.

Redmax

--------------------
IPB Image

---------------------------------
Admin Redmax_DE
+Quote Post
ailwasp
post Nov 3 2011, 12:21 AM
Post #5

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 5,813

QUOTE(Redmax_de @ Sep 21 2011, 06:34 AM) *

Hello,

thanks for your Suggestion. it is interessting. We will discuss this with all admins.

Redmax

i think this is a good idea smile.gif but it`s a long way till it can be done smile.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:03 AM