Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> do you think this is fair?, about new rule
ailwasp
post Nov 2 2011, 11:30 PM
Post #1

Semi-Prof

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,813

This is why we will restrict the activity a bit. This will happen in the following way:

Every user will be able to finish 50 games per day (involving tournament games, friendlies, union games, Championship games) without any restrictions. Starting with the 51st game, stadium income as well as player xp will be reduced percentage-wise. Only 2% of active users play more than 50 games per day. This is unfair towards the other 98%, which is why the limit will be implemented. This way, we can achieve fair play and equal chances for the majority of 98%.

i can garantee you that there ar more than 30% playing more than 50 games / day , also what about players who have their teams with lot of exp, how do you think that new players can catch them?

at lvl 8 in vip cups if you reach the finals and play in them you have 8 games so this leaves you to play in only 6 cups with full exp, than what`s the point of having a vip account? , and also there are players who play more than 10-20 friendlies /day , so again bac to vip cups if someone gets out of the first group he has to play 3 more games so it`s 6 , that`s still leaves the user to play in only 8 cups sad.gif

i understand that you want fairness .,,or how do you say it but i personally think this is not so good sad.gif (but it`s just an oppinion, and sorry for my bad english)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 19)
Transnistrian Metalhead
post Nov 2 2011, 11:46 PM
Post #2

Professional

Member No.: 86

They try to kill interest of users

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
ruy
post Nov 2 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #3

Professional

Member No.: 2,752

In fact it is not fair, and I feel that other way of getting cheaters would be better, nevertheless I support all the attempts to catch cheaters.

As you should know, and we all know, there are players that play 24/7, they don't sleep for days and days... How can it be? Or they use bots, or there are more than one person playing with the same account. Am I right?

So, if those measures prove to be effective against those cheaters, Count me in. And I feel you all should feel the same, because a cheater will get more money, more player experience and more cups, as well as increase the Glory, which overall will help him to win more.

So, although it may not be the best of the measures, I support it.

Ruy
+Quote Post
ailwasp
post Nov 3 2011, 12:02 AM
Post #4

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(Transnistrian Metalhead @ Nov 2 2011, 11:46 PM) *

They try to kill interest of users

i think they want to do a good thing , but allso my personal opinnion is that this is not the right way to achive fairness (fair play)

thx for the post , and i hope that more players (users) will post their point of view just immagine if you are in a big cup with more then 3 groups ..it will be hard to gain some exp with just 3-4 or best case with just 5 cups

QUOTE(ruy @ Nov 2 2011, 11:56 PM) *

In fact it is not fair, and I feel that other way of getting cheaters would be better, nevertheless I support all the attempts to catch cheaters.

As you should know, and we all know, there are players that play 24/7, they don't sleep for days and days... How can it be? Or they use bots, or there are more than one person playing with the same account. Am I right?

So, if those measures prove to be effective against those cheaters, Count me in. And I feel you all should feel the same, because a cheater will get more money, more player experience and more cups, as well as increase the Glory, which overall will help him to win more.

So, although it may not be the best of the measures, I support it.

Ruy

yes of course i feel the same way , with the transfers it was a good thing, with the exhange allso, and the new transfer /players value is the same

but still i played when i had time more than 18 h /day if i activated my bonus because it goes 24 h , so what`s the point in havving a bones for 24 h if you use it just for 4-6 h , and what about friendlies ..is it ok to count in friendlies in the same category as cups normal/mixed, and also vip ?

players with bots should be ip blocked! and that should solve the problem ...for some users smile.gif
+Quote Post
ruy
post Nov 3 2011, 12:08 AM
Post #5

Professional

Member No.: 2,752

ailwasp,

I agree that it is not an easy change, and I agree with you, but we should be happy if Nekki is trying to turn the game a litle more fair.

However, I think that one exception should be made, when a xp bonus is activated, the player should be able to use it to the full.

Still, I prefer NOT to have cheaters in the game wink.gif

Ruy

+Quote Post
ailwasp
post Nov 3 2011, 12:18 AM
Post #6

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(ruy @ Nov 3 2011, 12:08 AM) *

ailwasp,

I agree that it is not an easy change, and I agree with you, but we should be happy if Nekki is trying to turn the game a litle more fair.

However, I think that one exception should be made, when a xp bonus is activated, the player should be able to use it to the full.

Still, I prefer NOT to have cheaters in the game wink.gif

Ruy

ok so we are on the same page smile.gif

but is it cheating if someone plays let`s say 20-30 friendlies and +30-60 cup games /day if he has the time to do that i think it`s ok, they sould consider that also the future of this game it`s on this change smile.gif , many users do not agree whit this limitation , maybe some admin or someone from the staff could say a few words about this (i also think of quitting because i don`t see the point of buying vip or bonuses this will be a a tough change) but maybe they can do somthing about it ..ar in other way as you sayd ..when you activate the bonus than there hase to be no limitation or something like that, and also on friendlies you get very low exp it should not be the same limitation as in cups sad.gif

Gk

Kirk Dajgl 66 exp (tal7) ,Lm Fil Dejn 70 exp (tal8) in friendlie games when u loose (WITH VIP4!!!, jus imagine how low exp you get with no vip, or 1-2) , in vip cups when you losse you get 400 exp a winn can bring you 800-1300 exp , so i don`t understand how is it fair to limit friendlies? i think friendlies should not be limmited smile.gif
+Quote Post
MM FERRARI
post Nov 3 2011, 01:20 AM
Post #7

Amateur

Member No.: 7,245

They will kill our game with that new rule. You can't imagine how many guys from our union wants to leave the game sad.gif I am sure, after World Cup we will have a lot of them, thats very bad. They invest money, they want to play. 50 games is not enough for active player. Better it can be time limit ~18 hours a day...... Thats way better, I am pretty sure that 98% of guys are not playing more that 18 hours a day, so everybody will be happy.

Looks like admins want all guys out from the game. Maybe not everybody knows, but users from Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and some others eastern European coutry's can't enter 11x11.com becouse our admins banning IP from them country's they should play at 11x11.ru server, BUT IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!! I think that everybody can choose where they want to be, and what server they want to use.

Admins, just thing very well before you will make this changes!!!!!

Best regards.
+Quote Post
ailwasp
post Nov 3 2011, 01:32 AM
Post #8

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(MM FERRARI @ Nov 3 2011, 01:20 AM) *

They will kill our game with that new rule. You can't imagine how many guys from our union wants to leave the game sad.gif I am sure, after World Cup we will have a lot of them, thats very bad. They invest money, they want to play. 50 games is not enough for active player. Better it can be time limit ~18 hours a day...... Thats way better, I am pretty sure that 98% of guys are not playing more that 18 hours a day, so everybody will be happy.

Looks like admins want all guys out from the game. Maybe not everybody knows, but users from Russia, Ukraine, Belorussia and some others eastern European coutry's can't enter 11x11.com becouse our admins banning IP from them country's they should play at 11x11.ru server, BUT IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!! I think that everybody can choose where they want to be, and what server they want to use.

Best regards.

thank you very much for your post , and allso i think it is true that everybody can and should choose.. where they want to be smile.gif (you`re idea is quite good i think , so maybe something can be done and, i hope that other people will post their opinions so that we know where we stand ..and and the admins/mods also, maybe they can come up with a better solution)
+Quote Post
s3ver
post Nov 3 2011, 09:11 AM
Post #9

Rookie

Member No.: 5,997

this rule will surely kill the game sad.gif
still say you should put in the time limit, no limit games .. each user can not play more than 12-13 hours a day ... it would justify buying the booster that can be used for VIP or bonus exp
+Quote Post
ailwasp
post Nov 3 2011, 11:54 AM
Post #10

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(s3ver @ Nov 3 2011, 09:11 AM) *

this rule will surely kill the game sad.gif
still say you should put in the time limit, no limit games .. each user can not play more than 12-13 hours a day ... it would justify buying the booster that can be used for VIP or bonus exp

so true smile.gif ,i really hope they do something about this , because most of all it is a game that supposed to be fun thank you for you`re post
+Quote Post
galical
post Nov 3 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #11

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 6,617

(MM FERRARI @ Nov 3 2011, 01:20 AM) *

Best regards.

I agree with you MM FERRARI, Is the worst idea I have never heard in a freemium game.

I will leave the game when my vip ranks ends sad.gif

I am reviewing what the law says about paying 80 EUROS for 3 months service and changing the service conditions the day later sad.gif
+Quote Post
ailwasp
post Nov 3 2011, 01:15 PM
Post #12

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(galical @ Nov 3 2011, 12:33 PM) *

I agree with you MM FERRARI, Is the worst idea I have never heard in a freemium game.

I will leave the game when my vip ranks ends sad.gif

I am reviewing what the law says about paying 80 EUROS for 3 months service and changing the service conditions the day later sad.gif

yes it is very disturbing for the players who are paying money for vip ranks, for bonuses and so on sad.gif
+Quote Post
galical
post Nov 3 2011, 01:39 PM
Post #13

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 6,617

Let's see what the Spanish Consumer Bureau thinks about changing the sevice terms the day afte paying for the service. I have submited a request to them wink.gif
+Quote Post
nemark79
post Nov 3 2011, 02:08 PM
Post #14

Amateur

Member No.: 1,985

as i already said i just want to know how many of Registered: 1.089.126 players have played ONLY 1 GAME last month.
and from how many players do admins count 2%

best regards
+Quote Post
ailwasp
post Nov 3 2011, 02:23 PM
Post #15

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(nemark79 @ Nov 3 2011, 02:08 PM) *

as i already said i just want to know how many of Registered: 1.089.126 players have played ONLY 1 GAME last month.

best regards

good question, because in the morning there ar at least 600-800 users right? (online) or maybe just 400 but still you can`t find 4-8 players for a smaller cup sad.gif (there are many players with more than 1 account, and many players that dont play, or have their accounts closed, and i think they count them in, i hope they do a cleaning, delete accounts that are inactive and so on, after that they can rethink the 2% )
+Quote Post
nemark79
post Nov 3 2011, 02:23 PM
Post #16

Amateur

User ailwasp is banned for life 03.11.2011
Reason: Own wish/restart
+Quote Post
Dracii Transilvaniei
post Nov 3 2011, 02:34 PM
Post #17

Rookie

Member No.: 1,840

[quote name='nemark79' date='Nov 3 2011, 02:08 PM' post='23913']

best regards

Perfectly agree with nemark79.

We as a union of football management, we encouraged users to play small, national championship, with eight awards talented players and booster. But it was not good. Me and my colleagues we have sacrificed time to drive those low level, the conclusion: many have left the game. Others asked many favors, and then I see that do not play. So ...........???sad.gif

+Quote Post
ailwasp
post Nov 3 2011, 02:37 PM
Post #18

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(nemark79 @ Nov 3 2011, 02:23 PM) *

yes that is true smile.gif i asked them to close my account (they did not ban me for posting on forum, and they have no reason beacause at least we should have theFREEDOM to SAY what`s on our mind!) my nem team is Monsters of_Rock [1] smile.gif i wanted a fresh start but if they are makeing any more (lets say bad) changes it`s easyer to quit at the beginning , i want to have funn , if i have 1-2 days to spare for let`s say 14 h of game play than i want to enjoy that, or if i want to play friendlies i would like to do that without any restriction on the exp.. at the moment i get 30-63 exp so it is my "scarifice" to waste more time to have a little exp in pluss as i saied befor in vip cups you can get 400-1300 exp not 30-63 how can it be in the same cattegory ?

also true what Dracii Translivaniei is telling us! i know it because i was in his unnion smile.gif
+Quote Post
nemark79
post Nov 3 2011, 02:46 PM
Post #19

Amateur

yes that is true smile.gif i asked them to close my account (they did not ban me for posting on forum, and they have no reason beacause at least we should have theFREEDOM to SAY what`s on our mind!) my nem team is Monsters of_Rock [1] smile.gif i wanted a fresh start but if they are makeing any more (lets say bad) changes it`s easyer to quit at the beginning , i want to have funn , if i have 1-2 days to spare for let`s say 14 h of game play than i want to enjoy that, or if i want to play friendlies i would like to do that without any restriction on the exp.. at the moment i get 30-63 exp so it is my "scarifice" to waste more time to have a little exp in pluss as i saied befor in vip cups you can get 400-1300 exp not 30-63 how can it be in the same cattegory ?

also true what Dracii Translivaniei is telling us! i know it because i was in his unnion smile.gif

that is what i am saying ailwasp is one of a million others that dont play this game and is count like he is
+Quote Post
ailwasp
post Nov 3 2011, 02:48 PM
Post #20

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(nemark79 @ Nov 3 2011, 02:46 PM) *

that is what i am saying ailwasp is one of a million others that dont play this game and is count like he is

yes and there are manny more , they should delete the accounts that are closed, but i don`t know if they can sad.gif
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:26 AM