Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ENOUGH ALREADY!, too many injuries
Goaldini
post Jan 24 2011, 03:52 PM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,685

This is getting ridiculous and very frustrating. There are too many injuries in the game. This morning, I got five injuries in an 8 player cup. What gives? Even with a doctor on staff, this is a game buster. No wonder NOBODY seems to be playing in the large cups. At this rate, you run out of players before the end. Yesterday, same story -- three times in a row, my best players get injured. That, plus the damned red cards... Enough! Please fix this mess.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
faceman
post Jan 24 2011, 05:28 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

ZITAT(Goaldini @ Jan 24 2011, 03:52 PM) *

This is getting ridiculous and very frustrating. There are too many injuries in the game. This morning, I got five injuries in an 8 player cup. What gives? Even with a doctor on staff, this is a game buster. No wonder NOBODY seems to be playing in the large cups. At this rate, you run out of players before the end. Yesterday, same story -- three times in a row, my best players get injured. That, plus the damned red cards... Enough! Please fix this mess.

You can only have 4 injured players. This is the maximum. So if you already have 4 players injured, there won't be more players injured for more than one game.

Also you should keep an eye on your tactics. If you have a tactics, where your players get injured, you should change it. If you play the next game with the same tactics, I can not understand, why you complain, when they get injured again. Please note, that the tactics script is changing every day. So one day, you can get many injuries with one tactic and the other day not even one injured player.
Also you should train endurance and special skills like athletics.
+Quote Post
Goaldini
post Jan 24 2011, 06:26 PM
Post #3

Amateur

QUOTE(faceman @ Jan 24 2011, 05:28 PM) *

You can only have 4 injured players. This is the maximum. So if you already have 4 players injured, there won't be more players injured for more than one game.

Also you should keep an eye on your tactics. If you have a tactics, where your players get injured, you should change it. If you play the next game with the same tactics, I can not understand, why you complain, when they get injured again. Please note, that the tactics script is changing every day. So one day, you can get many injuries with one tactic and the other day not even one injured player.
Also you should train endurance and special skills like athletics.

I had five injured players -- not four. My players have decent Stamina, compared to the other stats. How good a Stamina does one need to help avoid injures anyway? Injuries being linked to a particular tactic isn't explained either anywhere on this web site that I know of. It would be nice if some of this stuff was at least hinted at. At any rate, injuries are way too frequent, especially when one does not pick offensive or super offensive tactics, or when one does not select an offensive task for individual players.
+Quote Post
Sevillano13
post Jan 25 2011, 11:46 AM
Post #4

Professional

Member No.: 1,168

1) 4 is the maximum per the game programming. Once restored, the player can again be injured (poorly cured, etc.), or a different player can join the others in the hospital.

2) Stamina is very important. The more tired you are, the worse you play, you react to others movements, create more fouls, etc. Lower the % of stamina is more % of these things happening.

3) Regarding tactics, most of it is just using common sense. Less agressive tactics would see less red cards, whereas more offensive tactics tire the players more... etc. Just try different tactics till you find one you like, use what the higher level players use (since obviously works for most of them), or ask around in the chat room. No one here is a Guardiola or Mourinho, but it´s fun trying to find a good and consistent tactic.

4) Who said that offensive tactics give less injuries/red cards? I use 69% attack and always use pressure. And I´m recovering players as much as others. The game doesn´t pick it´s victims at random... we all suffer the same, just sometimes the streaks are nicer than others. tongue.gif

Also like to remind you, this game is free. But for those who pay (or use their free boosters), a VIP rank will provide free restaurations, etc. Also, you still have a low level doctor and masseur. Build up your Medical Center and improve workers, you´ll see that you can recover them faster, etc.

Good luck!

--------------------

-- Sevillano13 --
11x11 Team
MOD - Spain Server

+Quote Post
Goaldini
post Jan 26 2011, 02:25 AM
Post #5

Amateur

@ Sevillano

Right... and that's why I get injuries on the first game of a cup when everyone is at 100%. Oh hum... The game's programming must have a sense of humor as regards high Stamina helping to stave off injuries.

As regards team strategy, the one I use most commonly is a 40%--Defensive, else Super-Defensive. I get just as many injuries with either. I rarely use Offensive. So much for common sense having much impact on the matter.

You also misread what I wrote about red cards, injuries, and offensive individual player tactics (such as assigning a "violation" tactic to a player which I assumed to be likely to cause injuries to self or other.)

So far, the injuries keep taking place without apparent rhyme or reason, regardless of explanations volunteered here.
+Quote Post
Sevillano13
post Jan 26 2011, 01:18 PM
Post #6

Professional

You still are missing the idea. Injuries can happen at anytime, even at 100% and 1st minute. We are humans, not perfect machines. Not sure why it surprises you... tongue.gif

Again, injuries can happen at anytime... only that the % increases or decreases with many different variables. One of them is "luck".

What are you looking for???? Injuries are normal, whether in this online game or in real life.

Awhile ago, it seems a study was done to see the % of injuries/direct red cards and if a need to adjust the %´s were needed. No clue if anything was changed.

But again, what you see, is what we all see. Some days are better than others, nothing more.

If you don´t have it, get a VIP Rank, higher the better.... get free recoveries, etc.

Nothing more can be said.... Like the game or not. tongue.gif

--------------------

-- Sevillano13 --
11x11 Team
MOD - Spain Server

+Quote Post
Goaldini
post Jan 26 2011, 04:01 PM
Post #7

Amateur

I'm not yearning for "0-injury" games. What I'm complaining about are those days when you get deluged with injuries. Five in a single cup (considering the one I healed during the game) plus another two earlier that day, etc. That kind of stuff is my beef. It's a game buster in my opinion. You're free not to share it. Have a nice day.
+Quote Post
Sevillano13
post Jan 26 2011, 08:45 PM
Post #8

Professional

Obviously I´m free to share or not, your opinion. But another thing is whether you are able to play with how the game works.

Again, though the game is free, the main objective is paying customers. Those who pay, get benefits. Such as, and what you are wanting, free recoveries.

I have 4 free recoveries per day (3 with VIP-4 and the Training Camp). And I am here playing from aprx 08:15 to 20:30... obviously, I also have the best masseur and the 2nd best doctor.

With time, etc... you can have the same options. biggrin.gif

Good luck! wink.gif

--------------------

-- Sevillano13 --
11x11 Team
MOD - Spain Server

+Quote Post
Goaldini
post Jan 26 2011, 09:13 PM
Post #9

Amateur

Obviously you are in a different situation and the problem does not affect you in the same way as it does me. Apples & oranges here.
+Quote Post
Goaldini
post Feb 11 2011, 04:21 AM
Post #10

Amateur

Yep, another fine example of over-injuries in 11x11 this evening. Played a tiny cup with 8 players, got four injuries, pretty much all of my best players. THIS SUCKS!
+Quote Post
Goaldini
post Feb 11 2011, 03:35 PM
Post #11

Amateur

Oh, yes, I was going to forget -- let's add to the picture the obligatory red card from hell, and Morale mechanics from la-la-land. Come on, you win a game 5-0 and some of your players' morale goes... DOWN! But of course... When are you people going to fix that mess?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:48 AM