> It sucks, lol
ruy
post Nov 16 2011, 10:20 PM
Post #1

Professional

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,752

It sucks,

I have magnate and in 4 tournments I get out of 2, that is 50% of the tournments.

Besides I was eliminated because I draw against someone that was not even playing, was off.

I'm tired of this *deleted by moderator*, I paid, I'm playing, I have rights and I'm sick of seeing off people geting rewards.

You said that was going to change, but nothing was done.

I really want to know if it is worth to pay for, or if things are going to stay the same.

In another topic I asked how can I get back the money I spent in here and stop playing. Well I still wait for the answer.

Best regards,
Ruy

This post has been edited by Theck: Nov 18 2011, 06:12 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ruy
post Nov 16 2011, 10:45 PM
Post #2

Professional

http://11x11.com/reports/44009905

What's the logic of that *deleted by moderator*? how is it possible? Why are some players helped? Don't I spend enough money?

I want answers, I think I'm entitled to after 2 years spending money in here.

This post has been edited by Theck: Nov 18 2011, 06:13 PM
+Quote Post
ailwasp
post Nov 17 2011, 06:15 PM
Post #3

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 5,813

QUOTE(ruy @ Nov 16 2011, 10:20 PM) *

It sucks,

I have magnate and in 4 tournments I get out of 2, that is 50% of the tournments.

Besides I was eliminated because I draw against someone that was not even playing, was off.

I'm tired of this *deleted by moderator*, I paid, I'm playing, I have rights and I'm sick of seeing off people geting rewards.

You said that was going to change, but nothing was done.

I really want to know if it is worth to pay for, or if things are going to stay the same.

In another topic I asked how can I get back the money I spent in here and stop playing. Well I still wait for the answer.

Best regards,
Ruy

hello my friend , as we all can see your suport for the staf has ended smile.gif) because it`s was *deleted by moderator* the las decision (rule or whatever) because the boot players are not interested in the EXP!!!! or STADUM MONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY that`s *deleted by moderator*!!!:))) they win a cup = more money and so on so why do they need the exp? that 50 games rule is helping them better than us honest players sad.gif

as for you`re money , you`re invested money they don`t give a *deleted by moderator because as they were saying it should make no difference if you pay or play for free, =)))

sorry for this sad.gif because none of us willget the money or our time or nothing sad.gif they are not willing to do a thing about cheaters sad.gifsad.gif it`s soooo saaaaad sad.gif

This post has been edited by Theck: Nov 18 2011, 06:14 PM
+Quote Post
Theck
post Nov 18 2011, 06:11 PM
Post #4

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 469

Hello,

feel free to discuss about changes, vip cups, number of players in them or ask people opinions about that.

Using bad words or swearing, insulting moderators, admins or the game itself will lead to your posts being deleted for now, (I deleted those posts) or being banned.

Regards
+Quote Post
Nekki Gamer
post Nov 18 2011, 08:01 PM
Post #5

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 6,995

im stoping to use forum

regards
+Quote Post
primo0
post Nov 18 2011, 11:06 PM
Post #6

Amateur

Member No.: 7,022

and who is saying that theck ?? , person wich got warning for cheating :] very good

its like asking a thief to watch your car , moderators , supporters shouldnt be a players
+Quote Post
Theck
post Nov 19 2011, 02:11 AM
Post #7

Semi-Prof

QUOTE(primo0 @ Nov 18 2011, 11:06 PM) *

and who is saying that theck ?? , person wich got warning for cheating :] very good

its like asking a thief to watch your car , moderators , supporters shouldnt be a players

I am talking about expressing your self on forum in a way that is conviniant for the community and about words you can/cannot use. So do you want to say I ever swear, use bad words or insults maybe ? Cause that's why I deleted and edited posts.

I am moderator here over 2 years if you have any complains please send it to our head admin.

Reminder: Please stay on topic.

Regards

This post has been edited by Theck: Nov 19 2011, 02:14 AM
+Quote Post
ailwasp
post Nov 21 2011, 10:42 AM
Post #8

Semi-Prof

Member No.: 5,813

QUOTE(Theck @ Nov 19 2011, 02:11 AM) *

I am talking about expressing your self on forum in a way that is conviniant for the community and about words you can/cannot use. So do you want to say I ever swear, use bad words or insults maybe ? Cause that's why I deleted and edited posts.

I am moderator here over 2 years if you have any complains please send it to our head admin.

Reminder: Please stay on topic.

Regards

sorry for using some bad words, it was not agains`t the moderators or the staff mebers, i was just sayng that this situation is bad smile.gif it was not in my intention to insult anyone

next time i will try to expres myself in other ways
+Quote Post
ruy
post Nov 21 2011, 04:16 PM
Post #9

Professional

TheCK,

You know me, it was not my intention to insult anybody, however I see that you change the bad words, delete messages, but still nobody answered me, How can I get my money back?

I don't want to continue paying and see people that don't even play win money and cups.

I think those people should be banned, because they disrespect us. Just because they have better teams, for playing hard, or because they spent lots of money, doesn't give them the right to disrespect the others, because we (that play) must stay the all time waiting for a game and someone that is off, and many times (more than before) they win, they draw, and we are eliminated from a game that WE ARE PLAYING (not to offend just to state my point) while they pass group and make money, and points.
There was a survey about that, where 70% of the members said they prefer the old rule, but so far nothing was changed or done.
If in fact nekki is trying to end bots, and severall players using the same account, maybe they should also change this.
More, I work I get home and want to play, I paid for magnate, and still I don't enter tournments, although they say they are constantly changing the tournments because of the number of players.
As you can easily see, I haven't played much, because I get home tired, just want to relax and play, and what is happening? I don't play, because I'm left out of tournments, or I am eliminated by off players.
Where's the fun?
Lately I try once, if I'm out or see someone off, I just log out and go play something else.
That is the true as you all know, and nothing is done.
I agree with the new rules, but I paid, so I have the right to play, and have the right to play against players that are on.

Best regards,
Ruy

P.S. - Those are my complaints and the reasons why I'm stopping to play, nothing against you, nekki or any other person.
+Quote Post
Theck
post Nov 22 2011, 11:22 AM
Post #10

Semi-Prof

Hello again,

So I know you are a great guy and I just deleted your words for the kids that may read, as you know plenty of 10-15y old kids play this game, and I know you were angry and forgot about that, I am sure you didnt mean anything bad smile.gif

About money, I am not sure as I don't know a thing about that. You should contact your zone head admin, If he doesn't reply contact redmax by mail. That's the best advice I can give.

About TL, I think developers will add new/old rule with tl as tho most user wants it, I cannot tell you when.

I can assure that cups are updated weekly as you can see Lion is reduces, also VIP for lvl 6 and 7 are reduced and for other lvl's too. I think you play after 23 00 gmt +1 and you can easily drop then because its too crowded, that's why I play my games earlier during the day biggrin.gif

And if I can help you in any way feel free to contact me ingame or here by post or pm.

All the best for all my great Portuguese friends :* biggrin.gif:D:D
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:22 PM