> Goodbye, goodbye
Redmax_de
post Dec 7 2011, 11:00 AM
Post #1

Professional

Group: Members
Member No.: 331

Hello 11x11 Community,

after two and a half years, it is time to say "Goodbye". Because of personal and health reasons, I am unable to continue my work as Lead Community Manager. This is why I will end my work on December 12th.

I want to use this opportunity to thank you for the nice/intensive time. A special thanks goes to "my" support team, which has helped me for two and a half years. It is because of the work and ambition of voluntary moderators, that the support functioned so professionally in the chat and also in the ticket area. I know that the work has not always been easy, but you have mastered even difficult situations in the team, which deserves a special thanks. Without your support, my work would have been impossible. I was proud to be a part of this great team.

I also wish to thank the Community. Without you, the game would not be what it is now. I was excited and motivated to witness how friendships developed, how unions became big, how the game grew as a whole and how the community stuck together. It was my honor to work for you.

I can now lay down my work and tell you that I have given 150% commitment for the community. Your opinions, criticism and suggestions for improvement have always been handled and forwarded. I am proud to have been a part of all this. Many thanks for this unforgettable time. The support works normal in future!

Your
Redmax

--------------------
IPB Image

---------------------------------
Admin Redmax_DE
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
FC Rangers
post Dec 7 2011, 01:00 PM
Post #2

Rookie

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,748

Good bye sad.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:56 PM