Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Union of my dreams" contest
11x11 Forums > 11x11 Forums > Forum Contests
maitre_yoda
From 25th March 2012 to 1st April 2012, every 11x11 user can participate to the "Union of my dreams" contest. The contest topic will be open in the forum contests section during the whole period, and everyone can participate just replying the topic. Inside the reply, every user must indicate one (and only one) name for the Union of his dreams. Already existing union names are not allowed. The contest winner will be rewarded with booster packages! Good luck and enjoy!
QUOTE(maitre_yoda @ Mar 24 2012, 12:28 PM) *

From 25th March 2012 to 1st April 2012, every 11x11 user can participate to the "Union of my dreams" contest. The contest topic will be open in the forum contests section during the whole period, and everyone can participate just replying the topic. Inside the reply, every user must indicate one (and only one) name for the Union of his dreams. Already existing union names are not allowed. The contest winner will be rewarded with booster packages! Good luck and enjoy!

Winning 11
Croslink
Brothers on Field
koxar

ELITE 11

hassan-jr
Union name: "MODERATORS WHO KILLED THIS GAME"
description: It will be strongest union ever. And soon, it will be ONLY union here.
Best regards, and congratulations-you know for what.
s3ver
SOUL ON THE FIELD
VFL Wolfsburg
Union Name : Managers Re-United
Reason : we should reunited to advance this game. I am a little sad to see many of my friends who left the game and no longer play. we are not only become the players here but we are also stakeholders. let's cooperate to make this game came to life and not just concerned with triumph and our own team.
rader5490
Renegade Champions
Makedonija
Name of union " Football Lovers" smile.gif
fyrfy
romania international f.a
Viking FC
Agree with hassan-jr. Also this union cold be named MIND CRISIS.
Dmitriy
Union of the Andromeda
MANULORDS
THE UNION OF MY DREAMS WOULD BE KIDS WHO KMW KUNGFU ND KARATE,WITH THOSE ABILTIES IT WILL MAKE THEM UNSTOPABLE(THE UNBEATABLES AGENTS)
Juve2011
Champions
gyu7
"Football Glory" or "Shooting Boots" laugh.gif
Tahity
Nekki's Eleven
Radnicki Kragujevac
Šumadija Union
Bergkamp

My Union name would be "Ajax Trees Down" smile.gif
Faith
Beast
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 25 2012, 11:49 AM) *

Faith

"Faith" sorry now logged in smile.gif
nemark79
"You can do whatever you want if you pay boosters" shortly Olimpic1907HERO
agree4u
"SOCCER KNİGHTS"

"SOCCER KNİGHTS"
ruy
First of all, I couldn't answer to this topic in the portuguese zone because the topic is closed there, so I will participate here.

Union of 11x11 friendship - This would be my dream union, because I think that more than a game, 11x11 is an excelent way of making friends all over the world. Try to win, try to be the best, but with fairplay, respect and friendship.

I'm happy, and I still play this game due to great friends I made, not only in the pportuguese zone, but from all zones and unions.

Make friends, meet new people, that is the best part of this game for me, so That wuld be my dream union.

Thanks.
Ruy
gintuss

Crazy Devils

Guest_intermezzoo_*
World League
nemark79
"i can do whatever i want and there is no rules for me cause i can buy 1000000 boosters" shortly "Olimpic1907HERO"
georgegrone
mi equipo seria El EQUIPO DE LA ESPERANZA por que nunca se debe de perder
pica miolos
Union name: "All together now". With people from as many countries and cultures as possible
1nuy4sh4
[size=7] [b] [color=#3333FF] BOOSTERS POWER biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif
CHAPIK

Fair Play - Antibot
NoF3ar666
OLD ELEVEN FOOTBALL SCHOOL (OEFS) tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
barba
romania international f.a
ArturSel12
Chelsea
jeckef
nekki all stars
elaquo

ten plus one
ailwasp
QUOTE(nemark79 @ Mar 25 2012, 07:08 PM) *

"i can do whatever i want and there is no rules for me cause i can buy 1000000 boosters" shortly "Olimpic1907HERO"

well said!!! wink.gif

FAIR PLAY FRIENDS (F.P.F) - union of my dream

Fight4Romania and Romania-International F.A UNITED smile.gif tongue.gif rolleyes.gif
pirlo21
KILLING ME SOFTLY cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif
Victorious Vikings.
keith
Victorious Vikings. (now logged on)
Blax
100 boosters I can give to guy who can explain to me what unions are doing at 11x11. they got same logo and its all. in union tournaments smile.gif no union are making them. games betveen unions? sometimes, but what point from this? only 1 explanation, close friends at union. Thats all. Admins killing this game and do nothing to make it bettter!!!!!!!

p.s why we cant comment after you post news?
gyu7
A UNION AND ITS BENCHWARMERS tongue.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif laugh.gif

Sole Survivors
Steaua_MCI

Doctors and patients
Loko-2005
lost time
Kenet
"Football extravaganza"
or
"Eleven of millionaires " smile.gif)))
Battle-Tested Squadron

show time
dorel001
hotkrs
Boring... Names

"Real Hell" mad.gif

"football Masters" mellow.gif
maitre_yoda
Hi Everybody,

Winners are :

Pica miolos : All Together Now

Ailwasp : Fairr Play Friend

Croslink : Brothers on field

Congratulations !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.