Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unfair Play
11x11 Forums > 11x11 Forums > Bugs & Complaints
Xaeiou
I'm seeing so many low level players get money from high level players. This makes it completely unfair for the newer people (like me). This occurs often before special tournaments and nothing is being done about it. The odds are completely tipped in their favor and it gives the newbies no chance of winning.

It kind of ruins the game when you're level 3, you're about to win a cup, but then you notice the last opponent you have to play against has players worth 50k or higher in value with a bunch of skills. Then you check their transfer history and see people using the transfer market to feed him/her tons of money.

I'd like a response from an admin if possible...
Xaeiou
QUOTE(Xaeiou @ Apr 8 2012, 02:04 PM) *

I'm seeing so many low level players get money from high level players. This makes it completely unfair for the newer people (like me). This occurs often before special tournaments and nothing is being done about it. The odds are completely tipped in their favor and it gives the newbies no chance of winning.

It kind of ruins the game when you're level 3, you're about to win a cup, but then you notice the last opponent you have to play against has players worth 50k or higher in value with a bunch of skills. Then you check their transfer history and see people using the transfer market to feed him/her tons of money.

I'd like a response from an admin if possible...

Apparently it's not possible.. All that's left to say i guess then is good bye.
BxF
QUOTE(Xaeiou @ Apr 13 2012, 07:56 PM) *

Apparently it's not possible.. All that's left to say i guess then is good bye.

too much question about the same case. u can do the same too if u have one or more friends in a high level which of course they has much money.
but my advice, if u playing regularly and u know many trik about this game, u won't need that. so, keep playing wink.gif
KVADRATIKUM
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.