Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Championship wtf?
11x11 Forums > 11x11 Forums > Help & Questions
hepek

I saw today championship started and my team is not htere and I applayed on time for participation in Championship...WTF is this?

can someone explain please? sad.gif
stevengerrard
Hi hepek,

If more players want to participate in the championship as seats are available (each division requires 256 players), the selection will be done in order of experience points to the time of registration.
League groups are formed with 16 teams. The games in each group are played in certain times, which can be selected in the application phase (after creation of groups this time can be different of your selected time).
Your application can be sent or canceled until the championship starts.

At the end of the championship, each group champion receives 5 boosters.

Regards
hepek
I know system of competition...but this is stupid when team make application is not accepted and even worse you don't get any notification
stevengerrard
The selection is done in order of experience points to the time of registration. And there is not a notification message to be selected or rejected.
NoF3ar666
QUOTE(stevengerrard @ Jul 16 2012, 01:55 PM) *

Hi hepek,

If more players want to participate in the championship as seats are available (each division requires 256 players), the selection will be done in order of experience points to the time of registration.
League groups are formed with 16 teams. The games in each group are played in certain times, which can be selected in the application phase (after creation of groups this time can be different of your selected time).
Your application can be sent or canceled until the championship starts.

At the end of the championship, each group champion receives 5 boosters.

Regards

same think for participation in the Champions League or Champions Cup?, because I finished two last season, and according to the rules would have to participate in Champions League,true?????????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.