Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cheating in the game
11x11 Forums > 11x11 Forums > Bugs & Complaints
ruy
Dear sirs,

and whoever it may interest too.

I can guess that a union championship is coming, and in my zone nothing was informed yet, but ok, lets go the the point.

I understand that nekki wants proffit. It's a company, but I think nekki could have more proffit if instead of doing the same as the portuguese government (that is going to get more money from the same players) they star doing the opposite. That is to get money from a lot more players instead of getting more from the same players. That could be done by decreasing the value of vip rank, and they would get 3 or 4 times more paying players, what would transform into more profit.

Now what we have are players stopping, quiting the game.

To solve this, Nekki adopted the star players, to get more money, ok. But what are the results? Many players are starting over, and cheating. I play this game for 3 years, and I really play, I play, gain experience, put that experience in my players to become better. Many players start over, put money in the game, get great teams from lvl3, more star players, and use star bonuses to get them to top, and start winning everything, what is extremelly unfair for people that have less money, and, many times suffer to have vip rank and to play.

Even worse, and that is why I talked earlier about the union championship, is that many of those players, who started again and have great teams, don't play, they win cups without playing (by W.O.), that way, they get no points and will stay in the same lvl forever. (not fair for younger players, that have no financial conditios to do it too.

But, in the end, this is a game, and a game is an entertainment, where people may dream, may be something that they can't in real life, and that is, better than others, have more money in game, etc... Life is hard, we have to eork hard for almost nothing (at the moment in Portugal, for example) and we came to the game to get out of reality.

Unfortunatly, we are getting more and more from reality, once that who has money can easily win from those who play.

Just wnated you to think about it, and to get a way to save the game and stop that type of cheatng. Becaus, if you continue like this, you'll have, very soon, 10 or 20 players, all giving you money, all with 280 gks, and 35 players, while all the others will quit the game.

Best regards
kent
Agreed!

At least change WO rules to the old way. IF you dont send the team, you lose.

Try to get new people to the game or at least keep the ones who still play. Changing to the new method is keeping players away from the game. New mehod i mean is the use of paid boosters and non-paid boosters.

I hope someone reads this thing and do something to change it.
Thank You.

Kent
XPEHBAM2
Completely support the above!
In my more than 50% union agrees to buy boosters at a lower price!
  Administration did not kill this game!
dirceushow
Vamos la Nekki, ajuda o jogo e os jogadores, nao pensa so em si!!
Bonfim
Please Nekki listen to the users (payers) of this game, this situation is caotic, only a few players left in the game, bring the reality and the fair play to this game again.
NoF3ar666
100% agree with you, too bad no one will take any action in this regard, as you said Nekki wants only MONEY........shame to all, because you murdered this wonderful game!
TIMAO FC
TA 100% RUY E KENT
MM FERRARI
we are agree with you
hassan-jr
My opinion was expressed many times, every one already know what I think about this game biggrin.gif
But I write here again to support Ruy.
Prices in this game are so funny biggrin.gif
If you wanna play month as a magnate, you have to spending more, than new CoD Black Ops price... How do you think, what game is on higer level?
World famous hit with bilions of users, or browser game, full of bugs (even menus works wrong) with about 500 users? LOL
Last thing-beside of money, bugs, and notprofessional runing this site (where is my last championship trophy?)-last idea of selling overskilled goalies will probably kill this game finnaly.
Guys who have no idea about game, bought goalies 270 and are unstopable-no matter how you are playing against, they will win-sorry, but there is no sense to play anymore against them.
I'm not to often agree with other players here, but mostly I'm agree with Ruy, he said true-maybe except Technical Lost. Old solution was shity-I'm director only, and mostly I have no problem to beat magnats when they are not sending a team-so where problem?
ruy
Hassan,

My union used to have 1 million members, now we don't have 1million in the entire portuguese zone. sad.gif

I think this proofs my theory.

(hassan-jr @ Nov 25 2012, 06:09 PM) *

I'm not to often agree with other players here, but mostly I'm agree with Ruy, he said true-maybe except Technical Lost. Old solution was shity-I'm director only, and mostly I have no problem to beat magnats when they are not sending a team-so where problem?

The only problem is that now you have skills 190, in lvl3 and 4, that win tournments off. sad.gif This is very bad for new players, that's why I said that.
corsarally
I totally agree.....
FC Gaia
Hi

I sign beneath what Ruy wrote.

From the moment there is differentiation between boosters paid and non-paid the price for vip rank does has to be updated, 60€ for magnate is unaffordable. Might be better 10 users pay 20 € or 30 € than just 2 or 3 pay 60 €. Another curiosity is that I do not understand why that Nekki keeps on giving premiums for which we use as mere restoration in Monthly Rank, the King of Tournaments and the occasional weekly competitions. I think they should transform these awards all in good amounts of money to have some competition. (Instead of hosting cups that give 1.000.000 to just one person).

But my reply focuses mainly on this Ruy's sentence: "Even worse, and that is why I talked earlier about the union championship, is that many of those players, who started again and have great teams, don't play"

This is a total injustice and NEVER SEEN before in the world of online browser games!

Can you imagine a civilizations game in which suddenly appears a user already with all the buildings at max!?

Can you imagine a war game in which suddenly appears a user already with vast armies and troops at max!?

Can you imagine a strategy game in which suddenly appears a user with all the puzzle solved!?

Of course Nekki have to make money, but PLEASE rethink the idea of exchanging euros for boosters for xp... thus that way it ceases to be a game.
garcimore
Totally ok with you
onyx_soul
I agree with Ruy.
Somethings must change, the game is getting more and more about how much money do we spend.
elvisu
yes you all are right.....they want only your money now as much as there can be but instead not giving anything back...so if you don't like this maybe you can do something instead of crying all day long that they ruined this game and so on....maybe you can leave them have only a few players that are paying for this game if you understand..so we shall see then what they will gonna do....they will beg for you to return to the game with promotions and discounts.....but this will not happen so i'm just saying smile.gif
ruy
(elvisu @ Nov 27 2012, 03:36 PM) *

yes you all are right.....they want only your money now as much as there can be but instead not giving anything back...so if you don't like this maybe you can do something instead of crying all day long that they ruined this game and so on....maybe you can leave them have only a few players that are paying for this game if you understand..so we shall see then what they will gonna do....they will beg for you to return to the game with promotions and discounts.....but this will not happen so i'm just saying smile.gif

Elvisu,

We are not crying, we are trying to do something. If more than 50% agree and write here, than I guess Nekki will think about this too.

Imagine a new player, gets to lvl 3 and loses by 10-0 with the cheaters that have lvl3 teams with skill 190, and win giving wo...

I bet 75%, or more quit playing in that instant. sad.gif
durak
agree with all. Boosters in my opinion should cost 50% less
ruy
Today, Friday at night,

we have 400 players on line... Tournments are taking an eternity to get all the players and to open.

People are quiting the game...

I think that is obvious. What else do you need to see that?
Hitaro
I think the Booster are way too expensive ! If they want to get their player back into the game, they should consider to reduce the price of booster for 50% ! The player is become less and less compare with one year ago !
Nekki ! If you don't want to kill the game off......please consider player's opinion !
nemark79
i think that we shouldn't buy boosters for 6 months and we will see what will be with the game rules than
that is only way for equality between users

thx

p.s. i play this game from it's start
ruy
Whoever has money has always had an advantage, however, now, one can get a great team without playing. I Get a star player, buy star bonuses and lvl up my player, after I play.

That is ridiculous, at least make people play, get xp for the players. If i'm rich I can have a 280 gk, and all players with 240 of skill with 0 games.

sad.gif
sportingpolis
yorumlara kulak tıkamış nekki. bu oyun ölmüş. her bölge isyan bayrağı açmış ama nekki görmüyor
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.